New exhaust scandal from germany and europe

here a nice doku from germany with the topic “Adblue-Killer´s”
youtube.com/watch?v=n0bPF61 … W6&index=2
best regards
smoky

As far as I’m concerned, this is fake news.

How about leaving the original languages being spoken intact, with subtitles underneath?

I absolutely detest the way that so-called “journalists” do voice-overs and call it “translations” for these hidden camera “C4 dispatches”-style nonsense.

The people being talked to under the voice-overs could have been banging on about the local elections, football results, or anything else come to that.

Let’s hear “any confessions” in the original language. unadulterated by over-speak [zb] then please - or it didn’t happen. :imp:

That was a party political broadcast on the Plain Speaking Language Party.

I’ve heard both the English and German versions.

IMHO, the translation in the English version is accurate.

The strange thing for me is the OP’s title for the topic, because the linked YouTube footage has nothing to do with exhausts, and the environment was barely mentioned.

My personal translation of the German title is ‘The money trail.’

The English version is here:

Smokymatpot:
here a nice doku from germany with the topic “Adblue-Killer´s”
youtube.com/watch?v=n0bPF61 … W6&index=2
best regards
smoky

This is a link to another documentary from a German film maker about corruption between Western European freight forwarders and East European transport companies.

There is a documentary about ad-blue, or according to the google translation of the the intro, it’s about Eastern European companies turning off the ad-blue, but I don’t think this is something that is just done by East European companies.

Typical British attitude, during their day of European road haulage they fiddled every possible thing they could but now they moan because a different set of drivers/companies is now doing the same … (if the story is true)

raymundo:
Typical British attitude, during their day of European road haulage they fiddled every possible thing they could but now they moan because a different set of drivers/companies is now doing the same … (if the story is true)

The films are made by Germans.