New driver

: Hi all, I’ve just past my class one this week and are new to trucknet. I have started a bit late at the ripe old age of 46 years I was wondering which is the best employment agency to go with? I live in Leicestershire. Thanks all

Welcome to the asylum dug , try the professional drivers forum for work advice . Dave

the dug:
: Hi all, I’ve just past my class one this week and are new to trucknet. I have started a bit late at the ripe old age of 46 years I was wondering which is the best employment agency to go with? I live in Leicestershire. Thanks all

Strange forum to find this in … I would have posted in PDF :bulb:

the dug:

Great to have a "Fresh Face " on here. A small word of friendly advice - follow the help you get from guys who do the job now - not as we tackled things in the old days - Jim. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Your not old im 47 just done my class1 test Thursday .There are firms local who will take new passed class1 avoid agencies BS ,It is mainly to get you cheaper …