New driver tipper work? North east

Hi all im not a completely new driver ive worked for a firm and been on hgv regular but only multi drop. Been getting loads of work with them but every now and then they keep putting me in merc sprinters and im sick of them and they are paying me the same rate as a class b driver.

Im looking for work solely in hgvs and ive been wanting to do tipper work for years but ive not done that line of work is there any companies in the north east DL post codes that would give me a try?.

Any north east lads got any info for me? It would be much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There’s quite a few outfits who run tippers around this neck of the woods:
Chas. Long & Sons (just off the A1 near Catterick)
John Wade (Aycliffe Quarry)
Teward Bros (Staindrop)

Or if you are prepared to travel to Teesside:
Scott Bros (Haverton Hill)*
J&J Ward (South Bank)
Charlie Russell (South Bank)
Addison Plant (Thornaby)
Arrowhaul (Billingham)
A Buckler and Sons (Boro)

*May require 2 years experience.

Elsewhere in the North East:
Hargreaves (Durham, but may also have an outbase at Seal Sands)
Thompson’s of Prudhoe

If you hold a HIAB cert, you could also try some utility firms like Balfour Beatty, J Murphy and Sons, Fastflow, etc.

If I think of anymore off the top of my head, I’ll list it on here.

North East Tippers
O’Brians ( Sunderland )

Seymour Civil Engineering (Hartlepool)
Shire Aggregates (Richmond)
Clevestone Transport (Hartlepool)

Thanks for the replies will go see them on my days off. Still debating to do my class one licence but if i can get on the tippers il be happy.

Pattersons
GA Smith ( Felton )
Longhorns

But remember if you get your CE there are still tipper jobs available it can also open a few more doors

Also with a lot people wanting you to have held your class 1 for 2 years it might be a good idea to get it asap and then use it when you’re ready.
I am doing class 2 work at the moment for the same reason

That was my plan mate want my licence now then ive got it for when the time comes i get offered some work. And before the prices go up to tbh. I got told to stay on my class 2 for a while before i get my class 1 but im not the one to sit around and dream for to long i have to do it.

I done my class 2 then class 1 think only drove 2 a few times I never had a problem getting class 1 work & yep there is work around on class 1 atm

Harkers
Simpsons both looking to name some

animal:
I done my class 2 then class 1 think only drove 2 a few times I never had a problem getting class 1 work & yep there is work around on class 1 atm

Harkers
Simpsons both looking to name some

Thanks just been watching the reversing exercise im quite a confident reverser so i dont feel intimidated with the challenge.

Hewitson Haulage (Stockton)
MH Peacock (Redmarshall)
O’Connor Utilities