New driver! Passed my cat c and passed CPC

Hi everyone, passed my cat c and cpc after reading tips and stuff from here! especially the thread about CPC mod 4, which I was grateful for as i was a bit panicky trying to remember stuff as well and showing. But thanks to this site i got 100%. Do have to say if there is anyone in bedfordshire then CTT are definitely worth learning with, they teach you and have a laugh with you at the same time. Just now time to find a job!

Well done pal, now the real learning should start! :smiley:

Thanks dude! it certainly does! glad im leaving retail and doing something more interesting!

mattyd84:
Thanks dude! it certainly does! glad im leaving retail and doing something more interesting!

Congrats, man. Well done on getting out of retail!

Well done fella :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Well Done :slight_smile:

I’ve got cpc module 2 tomorrow. Passed cat c over a month ago…been a long wait getting this far!!

Any chance you can post link to module 4 thread??

Thanks

Donya

Donya-elias:

I’ve got cpc module 2 tomorrow. Passed cat c over a month ago…been a long wait getting this far!!

Thanks

Donya

Hi Donya, congrats on passing your Class C! :smiley:

As for Mod4, look at ROG’s training tips link in his signature!

But here is a direct link for Mod4 40 minute MODULE 4 training video - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Well done and welcome to the happy drivers club, looking forward to your posts :smiley: :smiley:

alder:
Well done and welcome to the happy drivers club, looking forward to your posts :smiley: :smiley:

Behave! :smiley:

Donya module 4 is actually really easy and simple, i was worried that i would miss something etc while doing it but once your doing the test it rolls off of your tongue

Yeah I was really nervous about module 2…didn’t need to be! Got 47 out of 50! Mod 4 next. Started with medical at beginning of January so it’s been a slow old road!!

Evil8Beezle:

Donya-elias:

Thanks

Donya

Hi Donya, congrats on passing your Class C! :smiley:

As for Mod4, look at ROG’s training tips link in his signature!

But here is a direct link for Mod4 40 minute MODULE 4 training video - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Thank you

Well done, are you gonna go for class 1?

Remember my first day out on the road after passing my class c was in a h reg 18t scania was an eye opener :open_mouth: