New Driver just joined the forum

Evening guys my names Mike, 29 from Harwich Essex.

I’ve just passed my class 2 tests. I have my initial cpc case study test in Monday and will hopefully have my module 4 on the 18th.

Any tips for the tests?

Welcome to the forum mike. We are all here to help. Sure other boys and girls be along to say hi. Again welcome bud :smiley:

Thanks mate. Can’t wait to get on the road properly now after doing well in my tests.

Thought I’d failed my driving test and was surprised when he turned round and said I’d passed with 4 minors :smiley: Not bad for a 3 day intensive course lol.

:smiley: :smiley:

Hi mike,

I’m from Harwich too, but live in Sudbury now…names Trevor I’m couple yrs older than you at 31.

Out of interest who did you do your training/test with?

MikeGSi:
Evening guys my names Mike, 29 from Harwich Essex.

I’ve just passed my class 2 tests. I have my initial cpc case study test in Monday and will hopefully have my module 4 on the 18th.

Any tips for the tests?

Hi Mike,

This may help with your Mod 4 test:

Good luck mate, and please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. :smiley:

Thanks Rog.

Hi Trevor. I done my training with East Coast Driver Training. Absolutely brilliant and I enjoyed every minute.

Thanks for the link Dieseldave. I’m sure I’ll have loads of questions mate.

Hi and welcome. Any questions, fire away.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

MikeGSi:
Thanks Rog.

Hi Trevor. I done my training with East Coast Driver Training. Absolutely brilliant and I enjoyed every minute.

Thanks for the link Dieseldave. I’m sure I’ll have loads of questions mate.

Might check em out as I’m planning to do my C+E (again)

Thanks Pete :smiley:

Definitely worth checking out mate. They’re based in Norwich but they come down to ipswich. I done my training in ipswich, at the truck stop.

MikeGSi:
Thanks Pete :smiley:

Definitely worth checking out mate. They’re based in Norwich but they come down to ipswich. I done my training in ipswich, at the truck stop.

Yeh I did mine running out of the Orwell Stop with Newcroft, was gutted I failed my C+E but didnt have the need to retake it as I was going into the ambulance service…wish I had now though as it’s 3yrs since I took my tests and it’s niggling away at me lol.

Not in ambulance service now either and driving bug has bitten me again

I saw new croft there when I was doing mine. I was surprised to see all these earners there on my first day practicing their manoeuvres.

I can’t wait to get on the road now. Hopefully the cpc tests will be kind to me lol.

My only concern is that even though I know in my head how to explain stuff, I sometimes find it hard to explain it to someone?! If that makes sense.

Yeh the training companies have an agreement with Orwell truck stop to use the end of the parking area for reversing etc.

I totally get what you mean I struggle to exhib myself properly sometimes but I managed. Just don’t try to rush your answer etc. Take your time and don’t try to over conplicate the answer either.

Thanks mate.

Any areas I should concentrate on for the case study? I’m gonna have a read through some books to refresh my memory but I’m sure it’s all tucked away in my head somewhere lol.

Sorry been away from the forums for a few days but see u passed the case studies bit

Yes mate I have. Last bit now on the 18th. Bit worried about this but just gonna revise etc

Got a drive upto Norwich for the last part.