New driver job finding

Hello all !!!

I have only got 2 months of Class 1 driving experience behind me along with 4 years of PSV. I’ve recently left my job due to being pushed to much and just couldn’t do it especially as I’m new. I have only signed up to one agency today but not expecting anything quick from them. I live in Leicestershire and just wondering if I could get somewhere ■■

Trucker Ace:
Hello all !!!

I have only got 2 months of Class 1 driving experience behind me along with 4 years of PSV. I’ve recently left my job due to being pushed to much and just couldn’t do it especially as I’m new. I have only signed up to one agency today but not expecting anything quick from them. I live in Leicestershire and just wondering if I could get somewhere ■■

Magna park and Bardon IE are two places to go and visit with CVs :bulb:

Try route4solutions near Nottingham. Good guys.

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

i’m in Leicestershire and our place use 24/7 agency,i believe

Samworths are open to take on new CE drivers in the Leicester area
Got that 3rd hand from their trainer

Trucker Ace:
Hello all !!!

There is a shunting job in Crick via Pertemps paying £18/hour. Shunting is good for new drivers, because you get to quickly build up your reversing skills.
uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=hgv+class+ … 9ddaa915fa

ROG:

Sorry for the late reply, I did email them and had one back saying there not taking anyone else on this year :frowning:

carlston49:

Trucker Ace:
Hello all !!!

There is a shunting job in Crick via Pertemps paying £18/hour. Shunting is good for new drivers, because you get to quickly build up your reversing skills.
uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=hgv+class+ … 9ddaa915fa

Too far away for me

Trucker Ace:

ROG:

Sorry for the late reply, I did email them and had one back saying there not taking anyone else on this year :frowning:

Try going in person and ask for the TM or trainer :bulb:

ROG:

Trucker Ace:

ROG:

Try going in person and ask for the TM or trainer :bulb:

Yeah I think I will. It is deffo hard to find someone willing to take new passes on :confused:

DHL and Stobart’s will take new passes, however, many places wouldn’t touch me with no experience, so I’ve taken a part time 7.5T multidrop job at the moment as the work is there, and it gets me some experience of multidrop, it’s a 33ft demountable body truck, so it’s a decent size, and they are not averse to sending you up very narrow roads.

TruckingTechnician:
DHL and Stobart’s will take new passes, however, many places wouldn’t touch me with no experience, so I’ve taken a part time 7.5T multidrop job at the moment as the work is there, and it gets me some experience of multidrop, it’s a 33ft demountable body truck, so it’s a decent size, and they are not averse to sending you up very narrow roads.

I have approached both, Stobarts has no vacancies in my area and DHL mainly want night drivers etc :confused:

Trucker Ace:
DHL mainly want night drivers etc :confused:

Which depot :question:

ROG:

Trucker Ace:
DHL mainly want night drivers etc :confused:

Which depot :question:

EMA

Trucker Ace:
EMA

TA :smiley: