New driver advice

Hi all, my first post. I’m sorry if this question has been asked before (I tried searching for the answer)

I passed my Cat C last week and completed my CPC so my licence has been sent off to the DVLA for the entitlement to be added.
I am due to do my first driving job for my company I work for on Thursday. I am carrying hazardous goods (I have my ADR already).

My question is will I be ok driving without my photo card driving licence? What if I am stopped by VOSA or the like? Am I legal?

Sorry if this is a stupid question just don’t want to end up with a fine or worse, on my first driving job.

You’ll be ok as long as you have your test pass certificate with you tp prove your entitlement to drive.

The company you currently work for already knows what you had and what you have passed so they are happy

The authorities will be happy as long as you have your blue test pass sheet and the mod 4 pass sheet

Oh. Have I messed up? I posted the licence myself after mod 4 I’m 99% certain my driving pass certificate said on the back to post it with my counterpart to the DVLA to have the entitlement added?

Have I done it wrong?

Mjs2009:
Oh. Have I messed up? I posted the licence myself after mod 4 I’m 99% certain my driving pass certificate said on the back to post it with my counterpart to the DVLA to have the entitlement added?

Have I done it wrong?

AH - I had assumed the examine dealt with it but as you posted yourself then you will not have the blue test pass cert

The legal situation is that you have still passed the test but may cause a few checking issues if stopped

You can still legally drive

Ah that’s a relief no I had to keep my licence after passing Cat C as I had my Mod 4 practical the next day!

Thank you for clearing that up for me