new diary

day 1
because its been a few weeks since ive been in the truck the first few hours are spent sorting it all out back to the way i have it , then its up to the main yard for paperwork and load the trailer , a couple of hours later im on the train , off at calais and a 4 hour run down the 26 gets me south of reims and into a parking area for the night .
day 2
leaving around sevenish and a quick sprint down the 26 im off near troyes to a village called pont sainte marie , finding the garage i find the car is not there , a great start to the trip but find it hiding at another garage down the road , a 206 with minor underside damage , it drove which makes life easier

round the troyes ring and onto the a5 i head accross country to orleans then down the a71 towards montlucon where i get to the garage in the vilage of doyet just before it shut , result, an even bigger result when i find the audi a3 drives

back onto the 71 i find a parking area.
day 3
heading down towards clermont i pick up the a89,n89 and a few d roads where they are still buildng the a89 i pass through some nice little villages heading for bordeaux

getting onto the bordeaux ring im off it again finding a place called tresses , this garage was on a za , easy to find , deja vous another 206 with underside damage

heading south on the forest road i turn off for the coast and a town called mimizan , getting to the garage half hour after it closed im up for a relaxing evening ,they are still working so i get it loaded , a ford galaxy thats rolled , a winch job this time

back out on the forest road heading north im done for the night .
day 4
most of the day is spent getting up to rennes , there was a nasty crash on the 137 , one truck rear ended another one and put its load of bottled beer on the road and the truck up the bank , getting on the rennes ring im off onto the n24 for lorient and 10 mins later in the village of le rheu loading a ford focus with a nasty front end , only 4000 on the clock on a 07 plate . winch time again

off again down the 24 i get as far as quimper for the night
day 5
an hour run gets me to crozon and a vw garage to load a transit minibus on the trailer , what a zb to load , a nightmare but i got there in the end

then its a race to try and catch the afternoon boat from caen which i made it , staying on the 27 for the night and back to the yard saturday morning to unload ready to go back out monday .

Good diary as ever!

It’s a really good read as ever. I hope you don’t mind some feedback, but I’d really like to see some more views of the places you go to.

That’s a really interesting job you’ve got there I reckon, to be going off of the motorway network so much.

no problem harry , will do .

excellent diary :sunglasses:

great pics and read as always, such a varied job, and yes, if possible any more pics of the places would be great