New Depot m6

Anyone know who the new depot being built by Jn 9 m6 is for?

Its Lidl opening in march agency only through drivers direct.

Nah…

I’m not having that. You can’t just come on here ask a question and get the correct answer in only one post. That’s just leaving the audience feeling robbed of 3 shillings and sixpence for an upper circle seat. As well as having bought a pile of rotting veggies to throw at whoever they take a dislike to.

There has to be at least two pages of debate, argument, thinly veiled insult trading and (at some stage) a total denial of facts.

So, the way I see it, we can either accuse the OP of not knowing which junction they’re at or, the first respondent of being incorrect about Lidl’s moving there.

let battle commence

no battle, he’s right, move on.

How about Godwin’s law, CF hasn’t had his change yet.

Daytrunker:

Thank youuuuuuu

nick2008:

Daytrunker:

Thank youuuuuuu

you can tell it’s Lidl. :grimacing:

yourhavingalarf:
Nah…

I’m not having that. You can’t just come on here ask a question and get the correct answer in only one post. That’s just leaving the audience feeling robbed of 3 shillings and sixpence for an upper circle seat. As well as having bought a pile of rotting veggies to throw at whoever they take a dislike to.

There has to be at least two pages of debate, argument, thinly veiled insult trading and (at some stage) a total denial of facts.

So, the way I see it, we can either accuse the OP of not knowing which junction they’re at or, the first respondent of being incorrect about Lidl’s moving there.

:laughing: :laughing:

yourhavingalarf may have saved the day, a thread that was in danger of being over in a post should now be good for at-least a couple of pages :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:
Nah…

let battle commence

You’re so right, :laughing:

Personally I blame it on the EU and Thatcherite policies, and it would be better if the truck they used there had Twin Splitters.

Hope this helps :laughing:

I was sent there when they were doing the groundwork to move their tanker from one side of the site to the other. Only time a have had a tanker on. Are we on page 2 yet?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

If it wernt for our german friends there would be mass unemployment of polish people living in this great place we call home.

Eaton Twin splitter.

That is all.

malcolmgbell:
If it wernt for our german friends there would be mass unemployment of polish people living in this great place we call home.

Hilarious but so true :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: