New dad!

On the 12 of August 2012 I became a dad :smiley:

This is my first child, his name is Isaac Francis McDermott.

Me and the wife are over the moon, he was born at 8.15pm on Sunday and weighed in at 8lb 10

I’m off work for a couple of weeks now, not finding a great deal of time to myself though!

He is lovely. Enjoy your time with him.

dar1976:
He is lovely. Enjoy your time with him.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi ibson,

Congratulations on the birth of your son. :smiley:

Now for some sleepless nights!!

dieseldave:
Hi ibson,

Congratulations on the birth of your son. :smiley:

Now for some sleepless nights!!

Thank you Dave. The sleepless nights are killing me already! I’m sure as the next couple of weeks pass I will get used to them :slight_smile:

AAaaaawwwwwwww congratulations (belated :blush: )on the birth of your son :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: He’s absolutely gorgeous, so cute :wink: I hope your getting some sleep!!, enjoy your family :smiley:

Congrats mate, you do realise the sleepless nights are a part of the whole being a dad and done go away till the kid moves out lol

My daughter is 2 now and I’m still waking up 2 or 3 times a night (when I’m home)

Congratulations he looks brilliant and he is exactly 62 years younger than me. :open_mouth: :smiley:

Fine looking lad, just hope he doesn’t grow up with legs like his dad! :wink:

congrats hope all is going well & have learnt to cope with the sleepless nights better ( I never had many tbh daughter slept through from being 3 weeks old but her last feed took approx. 6 hr :laughing: :laughing: son from about 9 weeks old )

Congrats !!!

Many congrats. enjoy this time while he is still cute… it gets a lot worse
(owner of 7 and 10 year terrorists) :wink: :wink:
And I still well up every time I think of the first moment I held my son - theres not a feeling in the world like it… pure terror and pure joy at the same time

Congratulations on the birth of Isaac, he’s a lovely little baby & I hope you & your wife enjoy every second of his growing up. There’ll be bad days as well as good ones but they’ll be the best days of your life no matter what and they fly by before you know it.

BB