New covent garden route at 0500

just had a call informing me as a drivers having a sick day tomorrow, iam now off to that there london to coven garden south of the river, for a 4- 5am tip, now assuming its in the lorry ban zone , i cant just come down the a41 , any recomendations on other routes , that i wont get fined (think the driver is refusing to as they refuse to give routes now ,

edited to remove wrong link

sorry, grantham, so either a1 m11 or m1 ,

Have a look at this

hgvcity.com/Lorry_Routes/Lon … Routes.htm

Go sick your self

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is your company a registered night time user

god knows cityblue

Used to do route to new Covent Garden about few years ago and had to stick to a 406 a 205 too shortest point which from east is Blackwell tunnel a205 to Balham note it goes under 13ft 4 (from memory) bridge at tulse hill. If over that height other option is a406 to Kew bridge then in from Wandsworth along nine elms .that was when firm belonged to night time scheme not sure of rules if not a member

was thinking n circ to south circ, then round to wansworth, but trying to get if they are in the scheme, was like taking zulu to the Transport manager ,

Good luck .

holliefabbabe:
was thinking n circ to south circ, then round to wansworth, but trying to get if they are in the scheme, was like taking zulu to the Transport manager ,

Look at the link I posted , that route is ok

Cityblue:
Used to do route to new Covent Garden about few years ago and had to stick to a 406 a 205 too shortest point which from east is Blackwell tunnel a205 to Balham note it goes under 13ft 4 (from memory) bridge at tulse hill. If over that height other option is a406 to Kew bridge then in from Wandsworth along nine elms .that was when firm belonged to night time scheme not sure of rules if not a member

I used to go Kew Bridge way a few years back,can’t remember the height of the bridge just after Kew on the Sth Circular,think it’s 14ft 3ins…

Can’t they go that way now ?