New Covent Garden Market

Hello chaps. It’s years since I delivered here. I’m told it’s a fiver to get in but can I park overnight before my delivery to Billfields in the morning?

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Sorted now cheers. Move along, nothing to see here

I had a quick look at the website for any information and found it to be a very informative and helpfull site…to anybody and everybody except those that deliver to it!

dont know about the parking up overnight but what i do i phone customer on paperwork and tell them i havent got a fiver and could someone from the unit youre delivering to bring out a tag. the place ive been to a couple of times usually are ok. but park up outside staples/bmw that way you`re not in the way.

switchlogic:
Sorted now cheers. Move along, nothing to see here

cmon spill de beans man :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

Here’s their number in the warehouse if you havn’t got it 020 750 13431 as sometimes you can be rattling the door for ages and they wont hear you if they’re in the back.

Also,and it’s been a while since I’ve done the London meat rounds,the hoarding above the unit will say ‘Seafood Holdings (Meatlink uk)’…this is just to make things more exciting than looking for the actual name they trade under.

Go under the tunnel,turn right,next left and they are units A15-A19 on the right hand side.

Brilliant cheers, the number is handy I’ll save that as I was banging on the door for ages! Thankfully got tipped at half 7 though which was rather handy.

I used to go there after doing the rounds of the Smithfield so would be there anytime from 1am and they were then.
Market boys never sleep it seems.

So can you park up in the garden?

I had 11 off there yes. Made Smithfield seem quiet though, my ■■■■■■■■■■■■ wasn’t the best

Thats good to know cheers but like Spits you will only be allowed to park there if you’re tipping I would wager.

Nobody checked. Paid my fiver at the gate and that was that, no one wanted proof I was delivering. A security man in a van came and showed me where to park because I’d parked in wrong place and he didn’t ask either.

switchlogic:
Nobody checked. Paid my fiver at the gate and that was that, no one wanted proof I was delivering. A security man in a van came and showed me where to park because I’d parked in wrong place and he didn’t ask either.

Security prob saw that yellow thing known as Bertie on your dash and tho ■■■■ that I aint starting :laughing:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: