New contract hire deals?

Am currently looking at swapping an 05 Scania r500 6x2 and an 06 plate man 480 4x2 for two on contract hire anyone any figures at present or know if any deals?

Renault are doing a 63 Reg Range T460 for £299 per week on 3 years, which seems very good value when you compare it to a 2011 Mercedes Axor at £269 per week. Anyone know why they are so closely matched? Both include R&M.

scania.co.uk/products/trucks … -hire.aspx

Scania are offering the above deal. 5 years at £385 a week- for a fully maintained R450 ? Compared to the used ones above,it seems to be a bargain.

Iveco doing brand new 480 Euro 6’s for around £315 a week at the moment.R&M included.

With all these deals the devil is in the details, and you can put a what looks a good offer on any truck with the right deposit, term length, and mileage.

The Scania one is interesting as they only mention the annual mileage in the PDF download and not in the main advert, and at 145,000k per annum its lower that lots of contract hire deals advertised (usually 160,000k).

Also you need to check exactly what full R+M inovolves as this varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Dont forget the excess mileage charge’s :slight_smile:

I would be happy to quote on my products if anyone has any particular requirements, please PM me.

Chrome Lozenge:
I would be happy to quote on my products if anyone has any particular requirements, please PM me.

I would be happy to put you in touch with the advertising team if you have any particular requirements :wink:

Thanks Denis, duly noted :wink: