New company - Beware!

LA Freight has (surprise surprise) gone into liquidation and yet another company is about to rise from the ashes. Will confirm the name and post back when I know.
When will someone stop this guy from trading.

There is a new company formed in Dover under the name of Fresh Freight Logistics Ltd … Please make very careful checks before undertaking any work for this company who is offering fridge work.
Regards, Neville.

Tried googling for Fresh Freight Logistics Ltd dover uk and came up with - nowt :confused:

theres a fresh freight in newcastle

This company has only just started trading… Reg office in Herne Bay…Co Reg: 06557036
Been laying dormany for a while … Operating at the moment out of River, Dover. Its just that they are known to us and people close to us and they are worth avoiding. No axe to grind whatsoever just trying to avoid some poor innocent getting caught. !!

Credit check them, alarm bells will ring.

Company Secretary is another limited company called mjc secretarial services. Company director is Alan Leslie Emslie, that name rings a bell from somewhere.

Where have I heard that name before?

i think he used to work for o learys in dover and Logistics GHT

Hello Neville, Is it worth giving you a phone, looking for good reliable full time (profitable) work for 44t unit, modern unit and more importantly the driver is quality with 30yrs fridge experience, are things busy enough to give it a go or what do you think. Kind regards…

Will message you,

Don’t know if it’s the same guy, but i worked (very briefly) for a chap called Alan in Herne Bay a few years back when I lived up that way. Had a couple of old Ivecos and hired Daf 85’s. Pulling trailers for manhouet ex Ramsgate.
He had a very bouncy cheque book indeed, and some rather sus looking O’disc’s in the windscreen. Ran the ‘company’ with his sons.

Derf:
Don’t know if it’s the same guy, but i worked (very briefly) for a chap called Alan in Herne Bay a few years back when I lived up that way. Had a couple of old Ivecos and hired Daf 85’s. Pulling trailers for manhouet ex Ramsgate.
He had a very bouncy cheque book indeed, and some rather sus looking O’disc’s in the windscreen. Ran the ‘company’ with his sons.

so why on earth did ye work for him ? what was his co called ?

There should be a forum in here for rogue operators…really should, [zb]s

Think the son was called Paul.
They also used to shift fitted kitchens for a firm in Hurn Bay.
I only worked for him as I was new to the area at the time. Broke my own rule though, said I’d never work for a company that advertised in a newspaper (only ever work on word of mouth recomendation!!)
Last I heard Alan went bust shortly after we parted company, I also learnt that he had been bankrupt before i worked for him as well.

Found them today advertising loads on “Returnloads.net” Good to have warnings!

good idea we should have a site for all the dodgey companies, looks like this post has saved some poor sod a lot of heartache.
to many ■■■■■■■■■ building up debt then going ■■■■ up

by the way nevil im also looking for some work if you know of any going 44t any trailer 6x2

john

tottally agree with bad press for bad companies, but what about good press for good companies!!

anybody done work for this co and been paid ?

routier:

Lets hope so after 2 years

If the postcode is correct, it looks like a council estate :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

routier:

Lets hope so after 2 years

hahahah , funny Mal!

no, just had a call askin to look them up on the net, a friend of a friend has just done a flyer for them, I think he may have issues gettin his dosh!

chappy261:
tottally agree with bad press for bad companies, but what about good press for good companies!!

1st rule of business. You don’t tell everyone who the good companies are
A Gentleman will steer you away from the bad uns though!

Not that I am surprised, every company that man touches turns to [zb].
I just hope he hasn’t screwed over too many people…but I won’t hold my breath. No sense, no morals!!

You said it was a rumour yourself, so it’s been removed.