New class one driver

Hi all, I’ve just past my class one this week and are new to Trucknet. I have started a bit late at the ripe old age of 46 years I was wondering which is the best employment agency to go with? I live in Leicestershire. Thanks all

So other Newbies can see the responses you’re getting, I’ll post the link of the same question you asked on the main forum! :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142280

Hey Leicestershire lad

46 is not old…I am 48 this month and just starting out…

So I have been lucky with QS recruitment in Burton, they now have an office in Leicester and have been giving me regular work which is working well

Pertemps…did the assessment and still waiting for promised work 4 months on…maybe they don’t like me being fussy requesting 3-4 days a week

ADR networks…registered with them in Crick even with the dodgy address they gave me on a an email…I mean really…anyway was waiting to be booked for an assessment for work in Magna Park. When they said can I go in on Monday for an assessment, I said I was already booked for work…they said “are you interested at all” in really an arrogant manner…Come on I have been in a service management role for over 20 years and would never find that acceptable…so I said forget it not interested in your attitude…(their pay was pretty poor as well)

Registered with Zest Recruitment…give Jerry a call 07506 040250 as he offered me work but I was unable to commit to a full weeks.

Finally try JK logistics in Hinkley…

I got a text today from two agencies to work for Eddie Stobart tomorrow…unfortunately got work for three days this week and the weekend so all booked up.