New class 1 job anyone? Pays well

Grange Storage & Distribution are looking for class 1 drivers. Based on Grange Road in Batley, W Yorks (behind Frontier night club).

40hrs per week Monday-Friday. Must have class 1 licence and class 1 driving experience. Full time position. Duties include pick-ups and delivering throughout the UK.

£5.40/hr and overtime after 40hrs at £7.50/hr.

Give Michael Hartley a call on 01924 420777 between 9am-5pm.

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :open_mouth:

flippin heck… didnt think there was anyone earning less than me…hehehe

Form an orderly queue for an interview.

Ken.

me last me last :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

£5.40 an hour eh?
What an insult :blush:
There are girls in my local Tesco’s stacking shelves for more than that.

£7.50 an hour overtime?
Talk about kicking a man when he’s down!!
I get that “flat rate” and then time and a half after 8 hours.

And yes, that is driving an artic,in case you wondered.

I feel for you guys up there,I really do.

Dan.

dan m8, if u feel that much ALL CONTRIBUTIONS GREATLY RECIEVED… :laughing: :laughing:

ohterry555:
dan m8, if u feel that much ALL CONTRIBUTIONS GR
EATLY RECIEVED… :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know the place that Rob’s talking about,as it’s roughly half way between the 2 of us.Has some reasonbly well turned out MAN’s,but for that money,I’d rather flip burgers.

Would you like fries with that?

Ken.

Quinny:
I know the place that Rob’s talking about,as it’s roughly half way between the 2 of us.Has some reasonbly well turned out MAN’s,but for that money,I’d rather flip burgers.

Would you like fries with that?

Ken.

Are these MAN’s you refer to the 460 XXL’s in yellow per chance :question:

So …“Pay’s well” was a joke then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Talk about the north south divide…i wouldnt get outta bed for that…unless its a super space cab daf with loads of spots…and bling…and a left ■■■■■■…
:sunglasses: :blush: :cry:

truckyboy:
Talk about the north south divide…i wouldnt get outta bed for that…unless its a super space cab daf with loads of spots…and bling…and a left ■■■■■■…
:sunglasses: :blush: :cry:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: believe me Truckboy there are a lot of cowboys round my way who would think that was a good wage :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
AND still people round and about who still want to pay just mileage :exclamation: :question: :exclamation: dont think they realise this is 2004 ,

truckyboy… get your tongue out of your cheek… it`ll hurt your face :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey jon boy i bet you applied for it…go on be truthful…turned up in your best bib and tucker…and white socks and sandals…ooh Aaarrr…
have a nice day me old mucker

Defo having a laugh! :smiley:

I’m gettin £5.25 on 7.5 tonners… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Makes my aim of £25k pa a bit further away… !!!

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Struggling to make £25k p/a on that rate Ragtop :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :question: You need to put a few more hours in p/day, thats all :open_mouth: :smiley: .