New Class 1 driver for hire... Please help!

LGV Class 1 Driver (Liquids and Bulk Powders)
West Thurrock
Salary Circa £34,000 to £44,000 per annum depending on shift pattern
Bulkhaul Ltd is a market leader in the global transportation of bulk liquids and powders, in both tank and box containers, a position achieved by putting customers first and providing an ever improving service.

To maintain and enhance the service and commitment to its customers, Bulkhaul now need to recruit flexible and committed LGV Class One Drivers for both the liquid and powder divisions operating from West Thurrock.

Responsibilities will include loading, discharging, cleaning and the shipment of tank/box containers that will be transporting a vast range of Hazardous/Non-hazardous bulk liquids (Non-hazardous granules & pellets on powder business) You will be mainly working around the London area and along the M3/M4 corridors and therefore overnight stays can/do occur, with on average two nights away per week.Bulkhaul run two shift patterns, a 4on/4off and standard week, so depending on shift pattern you can expect to work between 48 to 60 hours per week.

Both shifts will involve some weekend work so flexibility is a must.Bulkhaul require applicants to possess a minimum of 2 years Class 1 driving experience. Applicants for a Liquids position must possess a current ADR certificate (in tanks), however whilst bulk powder tipping experience would be advantageous it isn’t a necessity for a Powders position.

You will have good organisational and communication skills ensuring the timely delivery of product.Bulkhaul offer a competitive salary, and a range of benefits, such as Overnight Subsistence, Minimum Hours Guarantee, London Weighting, Pension and Death in Service Benefits.

LGV 1 Driver
Saints Transport 5 reviews - Slough SL3
£30,764 a year
LGV Driver Days and Nights

We are looking for professional drivers who want a permanent position.

Although Saints Transport is a family company we have been in business since 1973 and have over 350 staff, with many blue chip customers and contracts.

As a long standing company with an excellent reputation, we offer permanent positions and a very competitive annual salary, not hourly, so you are guaranteed a day’s pay and monthly salary - it won’t change week to week depending on how busy we are.

As a family company we put the extra effort in, for example all new staff have an integration programme, to keep you safe and legal, teach you our ways and to make your starting a new and exciting chapter in your life easier and stress free.

Applicants must have:

• Valid drivers licence - obviously

• Drivers Qualifications Card (CPC)

• Digital Tacho card

Applicants must pass pre employment checks including:

• Right to work within UK

• Previous five year verifiable history

• Criminal record check

Please contact Tracy on 01753 287 721

Halo House, Galleymead Road, Colnbrook, SL3 0EN

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: £30,764.29 /year

Job Location: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Slough SL3
Required licence or certification:

Must hold valid drivers licence, digital tachocard and CPC

The five year history is EMPLOYMENT history not C+E history, good company :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This is an agency but not a Bad one
LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driver, C+E, LGV 1, HGV 1,

We are currently recruiting HGV 1 driver to work for a national distribution brand on a full time basis.

My client is based by Heathrow and they are looking for experienced HGV 1 driver to do airport work in and around Heathrow Clean easy drops.

As a HGV driver the work will involve:

6/7 drops per shift
Delivering to depots in and Heathrow
Easy clean work
4 on 4 off
Start times evenings between: 0600 till 1800
To apply for this position, Drivers will need to following:

A valid HGV Licence
A minimum of 2 years HGV Experience
No more than 6 points
A Digital tachograph card
A CPC card
5 years worth of checkable references
Level D Cert
For an immediate start call Sean at Anytime Logistics on 07939 863228 excellent rates of pay for the right individuals

Reference: Totaljobs/HGV CLASS 1

Blunder Man:
LGV 1 Driver
Saints Transport 5 reviews - Slough SL3
£30,764 a year
LGV Driver Days and Nights

Applicants must pass pre employment checks including:

• Right to work within UK

• Previous five year verifiable history
    - Criminal record check

Air freight movers, that’s why they want the to items I’ve bold’d, seems from this ad they will pay for the levelD, but they run 35hours in 3 days, 5 day weeks

Blunder Man:
The five year history is EMPLOYMENT history not C+E history, good company :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

EDI to GLA to LHR in a working shift? hope that is scarcasm

There a subcontractor for WFS that do mainly the more northern work, and will happily shaft drivers for LHR runs when WFS can’t move a pallet.
I’d normally see their driver in LBA then see him again in the airlines at MAN before he heads back up to GLA(I mean I normally back in bed before he’s finished in MAN).

EDI to GLA to LHR in a working shift? hope that is scarcasm

There a subcontractor for WFS that do mainly the more northern work, and will happily shaft drivers for LHR runs when WFS can’t move a pallet.
I’d normally see their driver in LBA then see him again in the airlines at MAN before he heads back up to GLA(I mean I normally back in bed before he’s finished in MAN) :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: EH?.

Goldstar at LHR have taken on new drivers in the recent past and pay them a slightly reduced rate for a while not sure how long that would be their latest ad in the local rag states £10 per hour for experienced drivers I know their drivers currently employed earn a bit more than that, WFS have a variety of work most of the trunking runs are done at night, I did a 12 hr shift for them on Sunday and the only time i moved the truck was to go and get me paper. Not all but most of their drivers are agency these days and they are getting 6 new trucks as we speak, Mercs cos they have had so much trouble with the Volvos ( ad blue and batteries). If you need an agency at Heathrow try Links recruitment they work for the above companies plus more. Saints are ok. If you dont like agency I’d try Saints and Goldstar first.