New Chinese takeaway at Strensham Southbound

Shuts at 20.00.Rice or noodles.Thai curries and so on.Tasty.Price is not too bad.Makes a change from Mcdonalds.

Wow, thats a first, and should do some good business…

They are called Cho Zen Noodle and are at Cobham Msa.
New Indian takeway soon to open at Cobham Msa.
Baldock services has a Mexican takeway.Things are looking up for a change.

One at cobham as well.

And also clackett lane i noticed last week

Highway robbery and only open to 8pm … :open_mouth:

nick2008:

Aren’t they all. I forgot to take a drink with me today and by the time I realised my only option was Cambridge services on the A14. The cheapest bottle of 500ml pop in WH Smiths was £2 or 2 for £3. They didn’t sell any cans at all. I ended up paying £1.20 for an M&S Cola and it tasted like fizzy pish.

And they wonder why drivers won’t go in these places :unamused:

Terry T:

nick2008:

Aren’t they all. I forgot to take a drink with me today and by the time I realised my only option was Cambridge services on the A14. The cheapest bottle of 500ml pop in WH Smiths was £2 or 2 for £3. They didn’t sell any cans at all. I ended up paying £1.20 for an M&S Cola and it tasted like fizzy pish.

That’s why I always knock the parking fee and then ■■■■ them around as much as possible. Parked at Cherwell Valley this week without paying, looking forward to receiving the invoice dressed up as a fine. :wink:

I ordered macdonalds last night before I realised it was there :frowning:
5 quid gets a ‘meal’ of meat sauce and rice or noodles. For and extra 2 quid you can have a drink and prawn crackers, I don’t think that’s unreasonable if it’s a decent portion. Smelt good I’ll try it next time. Hate macdonalds but had ran out of food and ran in to save time I’d rather cook in the cab.

Harry Monk:

Terry T:

nick2008:

That’s why I always knock the parking fee and then ■■■■ them around as much as possible. Parked at Cherwell Valley this week without paying, looking forward to receiving the invoice dressed up as a fine. :wink:

Good for you, they’re profiteering scumbags and deserve everything they get. They even put a quid or so on top in places like Burger King. And we’ve all seen how outrageously expensive their fuel is.

Terry T:

Harry Monk:

Terry T:

nick2008:

Good for you, they’re profiteering scumbags and deserve everything they get. They even put a quid or so on top in places like Burger King. And we’ve all seen how outrageously expensive their fuel is.

Whilst I agree with the basis that yes, they are all robbing complete parasites . I wonder if nobody paid how long it would be before they closed the hgv parking completely?

Before going in to park up,remove the trailer number plate and cover up the unit plates with a bin liner or carrier bag.
The camera will get the front plate of the unit going in.
When leaving the next morning,the camera gets the rear number plate.
Free parking tip.
They can not send an invitation to pay.
Free Lgv parking in Europe,but they are catching on to pay.
Some Rouitiers have barriers now.

JB:

Terry T:

Harry Monk:

Terry T:

nick2008:

Whilst I agree with the basis that yes, they are all robbing complete parasites . I wonder if nobody paid how long it would be before they closed the hgv parking completely?

they cant close them completly as it’s part of the terms of there licence as a motorway service area that they have too provide a certain amount of truck parking spaces, moto tried that at knutsford when they bought lymm truckstop years ago only too be told that they had to provide truck parking, so the signs say no truck parking but in reality there are 8 bays on the southbound side but dont know about the northbound.

toby1234abc:
Before going in to park up,remove the trailer number plate and cover up the unit plates with a bin liner or carrier bag.
The camera will get the front plate of the unit going in.
When leaving the next morning,the camera gets the rear number plate.
Free parking tip.
They can not send an invitation to pay.
Free Lgv parking in Europe,but they are catching on to pay.
Some Rouitiers have barriers now.

I have heard of a similar ruse with a shower cap on a motorbike number plate elsewhere.

Just saying like :laughing:

This link has a free McDonalds smoothie.

latestfreestuff.co.uk/free-f … -smoothie/