New Cascadia dash

I now have a new Cascadia and really like the newer instrument panel layout, bigger dials and the driver information screen is a proper one and not that stupid little window that only showed one bit of info at a time by pressing the little button next to it. I am very impressed by the almost ‘European’ dash layout, the new dash must be only very recent because a mate of mine also got a 2014 a few weeks back and his has the old dash.

Could be a bit of merc influnce pat?

I could never understand the myriad of dials and gauges on the average American truck’s dash. Talk about driver distraction!

Looks good though.

The only thing about the new truck that I don’t like is the really annoying ‘Lane search’ device that makes the loud rumbling noise when the truck drifts a bit, I have to turn the thing off every 15 minutes LOL

robbiminator:
I could never understand the myriad of dials and gauges on the average American truck’s dash. Talk about driver distraction!

What dials you talking about robbiminator lol tbh you only need to look at a few of them the rest I don’t really use

Yeah but that’s your truck Taffy so it has to have a ■■■■■■■■ gauge LOL