New C&E Driver & ADR Network

Hi,

I’ve never posted before so hope I’m not repeating what someone else has asked. I have recently passed my C&E and fortunate enough to have had training in a artic & W&D. However everything I read says I need 2 years experience (how am I meant to get that when I’m not given a chance). Spoke with ADR network and they want me to go on a client assessment (asked what it entailed but never got a straight answer so clueless), also on website it talks about it being 3 days!

Has anyone had dealings with ADR Network?

Also I’m from Edinburgh, can anyone recommend any firms/recruitment agencies.

There is a Greggs in Edinburgh not sure if they taking on

But if you go along the M8 a little to Livingstone there are plenty of Industrial Est there you could try

Or welcome to the mad house dont be afraid to ask any questions

Think there are some places at Boxburn but depends how far you wish to travel

A quick read of this might help

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=110568

ADR network aint popular but the work is there mate. Think Morrisons and Iceland are hard to get into but CO OP Newhouse arnt bothered there arse. I know Nas recruitment have allways got stuff but id avoid. Target at Falkirk will give u a chance if adr dont, there Falkirk accents will get on ur ■■■■ though

animal:
There is a Greggs in Edinburgh not sure if they taking on

But if you go along the M8 a little to Livingstone there are plenty of Industrial Est there you could try

Or welcome to the mad house dont be afraid to ask any questions

Think there are some places at Boxburn but depends how far you wish to travel

Thank you for that info, Livingston isn’t far and I practically stay in it I’m visiting it so often lol

youngpretender88:
ADR network aint popular but the work is there mate. Think Morrisons and Iceland are hard to get into but CO OP Newhouse arnt bothered there arse. I know Nas recruitment have allways got stuff but id avoid. Target at Falkirk will give u a chance if adr dont, there Falkirk accents will get on ur ■■■■ though

Just had a look at Target Recruitment, going to send my CV to them once I get home (sure I can cope with the accent if I get a job lol)
I looked at NAS but couldn’t make my mind up about them so thanx for that, I will stay away from them.
Liking the sound of Co-op, least I would get experience.

I went there when I first passed was interested however after initial assessment for Tesco Magor was told very quiet and called up a year later to be told the same thing at Easter and Christmastime?! To add to the insult there was an advert put up straight after being told this, joke.