new boy

hi all just signed up after reading a few posts on here sat my lgv theory and hazard perception and passed so well on me way to gaining me class 2! once more hi everyone

Hi dude.
Welcome to the mad house anything you need to know just ask plenty of people on here who can help and good luck with the class 2

Jeff.

Hi dude
I’m At the same stage as you, had my 2 hour assessment just waiting for a date to start lessons. Good luck with it pal

sound guys got my cpc on wednesday :frowning: 1 question do you have to remember every aetr rules and breaks jus starts to confuse me and good luck to u aswell noney82

COOLdude:
hi all just signed up after reading a few posts on here sat my lgv theory and hazard perception and passed so well on me way to gaining me class 2! once more hi everyone

how the hell do you do the hpt ■■? I have a training disc and am really struggling with it :frowning: . click when I spot a hazard and get low marks , yet when I click on review to see where I went wrong it lists the the things I have seen and clicked on ■■?

how the hell do you do the hpt ■■? I have a training disc and am really struggling with it :frowning: . click when I spot a hazard and get low marks , yet when I click on review to see where I went wrong it lists the the things I have seen and clicked on ■■?

The test is set up so that there is a “window of opportunity” to click for each hazard. An experienced driver will often click before the window “opens”. To overcome this, simply click when you see the hazard, wait a second, then click again. One of them will register and it will give you the credit for the highest score you got.

Hope this helps and good luck with the test.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

thanks for that , will give it a go :slight_smile: