New Boots

I’m looking for recommendations for a pair of comfy work boots. They must have steel toe caps and have anti static soles due to going into refineries etc. and most of all be comfortable.

I had a pair of Doc Marten Dealer boots for years so bought a new pair with exactly the same number only to find they’re no longer comfy like the old ones and not anti static anymore. Dickies Dealer boot FA23345, uncomfortable and a size larger than you normally wear.

So any suggestions please.

northseaworkwear.com/12806-1530 … boots.html

V12 Bison. Had V12 Avenger before as they are taller and waterproof for wading around water.

I’ve just bought a pair of De Walt Titanium from screwfix £84.99 to go with my new job as yard man / shunter, loads of walking involved . Waterproof & comfortable from the off .

I wear aldi’s own brand.

hi, not sure on the anti static boots but with every pair of boots i buy a pair of insoles… either gel or cushion insole like these …
it makes a big difference! :sunglasses: superdrug.com/Health/Foot-C … lsrc=aw.ds

Pricey but worth every penny. the best I’ve ever worn.

arco.co.uk/products/6HH100?s=1

I`ve just bought some from here. Extremely comfy and well made, a bit overpriced but then you can get exactly the toecap and sole protection you need using the drop down menu option thingy.

www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/footwear

If got the Dr martins hyten best boot ive had took a day to bed in now there just like slippers

Thanks lads, I’ll have a look at those.

arco.co.uk/products/6P2400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk