New Belgium toll

I’m transiting through Belgium and Netherlands to Austria. I’ve got the new toll box/tag for Belguim, but, does this apply to the Netherlands or do I still pay the vignette?

You still need the euro vignette for Netherlands, Lux, Sweden & Denmark.

Cheers

I’ve had my new tax-box installed now for over a month, so i’ve been able to check how much extra it’s going to cost me to do my regular trips…

It’s going to be expensive :frowning: :frowning: ( between 50/60 euro per day extra)… Good thing is my clients are going to pay the extra cost back :smiley: :smiley:

jonesy5573:
I’ve got the new toll box/tag for Belguim,

Is this just for HGV’s and not cars ?

bald bloke:

jonesy5573:
I’ve got the new toll box/tag for Belguim,

Is this just for HGV’s and not cars ?

From 3.5T upwards.

think somesones taking the michael with cost,13 c a km,to transit belguim and we only charge a tenner… put mine on yesterday to c how if it worked …from meer to the border at adinkerke 188 km will cost 24.44 euros

and the its a bloody big box in the windscreen …thats 9 ve got now

The Belgium hauliers have been staging blockades the past couple of days in protest at the new system. The E411 was closed in a couple of places between Luxembourg and Brussels. I was having a beer with a local driver who I know in Aalst last night, he mainly only does local work and it is costing his company approx. €65 a day just for his unit, whereas previously they paid €1500 per year, which worked out approx €5 a day. To say his company aren’t happy is an understatement.

And whoms going to pay for the all this in the end …and I thought germany tolls were expensive somebody is taking the zssssssssssssssss and the box €135 2 av as well …Enjoy

GBPub:
The Belgium hauliers have been staging blockades the past couple of days in protest at the new system. The E411 was closed in a couple of places between Luxembourg and Brussels. I was having a beer with a local driver who I know in Aalst last night, he mainly only does local work and it is costing his company approx. €65 a day just for his unit, whereas previously they paid €1500 per year, which worked out approx €5 a day. To say his company aren’t happy is an understatement.

Yeah, I drove past Northbound from Lux on Weds. Looked hellish for the trucks. Southbund in Belgium, a tipper was semi blocking the road with the driver nowhere to be seen. LOL