New ASDA depot in Avonmouth jobs?

Hi, does anyone know anything about the new ASDA depot in Avonmouth and who’s recruiting for Class 1 jobs there? Cheers

Knobrot Dressingtable I think it is mate.

This is the place i’m going to tomorrow (i think) delivering the security lodge - did the one at grangemouth not long ago

Haha, thanks.

Nobrot dingledangle are doing the coop around the corner, i didn’t know they do Adsa’s as well?

MikeDBristol:
Haha, thanks.

Nobrot dingledangle are doing the coop around the corner, i didn’t know they do Adsa’s as well?

Good point, I probably have got it wrong then :blush:

No probs.

MikeDBristol:
Hi, does anyone know anything about the new ASDA depot in Avonmouth and who’s recruiting for Class 1 jobs there? Cheers

Asda will be recruiting but not yet. Nobby as mentioned are co-op round the corner.

Where is the depot ? Are they closing Portbury then ?

boot the headlight:
Where is the depot ? Are they closing Portbury then ?

Avonmouth & yes.

Is Chepstow closing as well or just a new chilled?

Will they need many extra drivers? I would imagine all the current drivers will move to the new site as its not far from the old one and they will also have lot of regular agency drivers.

Just out of interest a mate called me today for directions to the new coop site I’ve never been so I couldn’t help is it near tescos??

Co-Op is at…
Cabot Park, Poplar Way West, Bristol, BS11 0YW

Tesco is at…
Western Approach Distribution Park, Severn Beach (or Pilning), BS35 4BR

New ASDA site is at…
Kings Weston Lane, opposite Constellation Wines entrance.
This is just off St Andrews Road by the Mercedes truck dealership.

COOP - go up past kings haulage / avonmouth cold store / Volvos upto roundabout and turn right. It’s then on left about 100 yards. It’s part of Hondas car park that’s been sold!

bald bloke:

MikeDBristol:

Asda will be recruiting but not yet. Nobby as mentioned are co-op round the corner.

Thanks.

I’m parked on the Asda site tonight, a while to go before its finished

You can get a job there through ADR network agency in Bristol. They sent me there but I failed the assessment :frowning:

bigjohn78:
Is Chepstow closing as well or just a new chilled?

Avonmouth will be just a chilled and frozen site.

Ignore my last post it was coop not asda i was sent to. Sorry brainfart.

truckerturner:
Ignore my last post it was coop not asda i was sent to. Sorry brainfart.

You had a lucky escape there then, the COOP job at Avonmouth is ■■■■.