New ASDA DC ?

You 2 are getting your wires crossed. The old DHL site that ASDA has is on Dallam Lane. The DHL site (B&Q) is in Preston Brook. B&Q are still in Preston Brook (in a fashion) but that warehouse also now houses Burtons Biscuits and Guiness from other DHL sites too. ASDA will be at Dallam Lane for the forseeable future.

Kerbdog:
You 2 are getting your wires crossed. The old DHL site that ASDA has is on Dallam Lane. The DHL site (B&Q) is in Preston Brook. B&Q are still in Preston Brook (in a fashion) but that warehouse also now houses Burtons Biscuits and Guiness from other DHL sites too. ASDA will be at Dallam Lane for the forseeable future.

Ahh i see now!

Burtons have yet to move in yet and will be moving in new year so i have heard. B&Q have extended there space recently by bringing the home delivery there, tbh it was a cost cutting exercise by nightfreight and in my opinion was a bad move as the there is just no space at all in the corner that we are now housed in.

Boots have a fair amount of space there, they appear to run mainly rigids out of there, never see anything going in or out for amazon and not even seen any of there staff… but it is a big place.

Asda def building on burtonwood.Massive building 1million sq ft.ambient only???CAnt see Stobart taking Skem as recent article in Motor Transport said they were ditching fridge fleet.so unless its for ambient goods??The rumor mill turns again.Rochdale depot is nassive,well capable of taking all of stems work and some!!!

ASDA went solo and ditched outsourcing 10 years ago. Can’t see them going back to it.

I’m a GMB rep and have not heard so much as a rumour.

Funny how this thread popped up today, the 1st 2 girder / frames went into the ground today. I went passed this morning and again at night, they had only just done that today inbetween my passings.

Brakes are definately there : newsrt.co.uk/news/brakes-con … 88817.html

Looks like the rumours are right.
warringtonguardian.co.uk/new … ns/?ref=mr

Go down to the third paragraph and read about asda.

Now been removed from the warrington guardian website, very puzzling■■?

Hermes are building a new depot there AFAIK

Whatever it is that has started going up first is going to be a big place !

Been drawing Tarmac in here all week, taking thousands of tonnes and not even made a dent, some money

Might be just another rumour, I was told Brake’s are closing Rochdale and Runcorn depots and building a new one on that site.