New app for finding loads

Hey, we are working on a new app to help connect shippers and haulers directly skipping some of the freight broker overhead in between. We read all the time about guys having to get on the phones spending hours searching for loads. We think that we could build a cool easy to use mobile and web app that makes it so if you are in your truck you can find loads, or if you are a dispatch you can as well. We especially want to make it specifically for licensed, insured, well recorded drivers…its a huge problem we have been hearing from shippers who have been going after the cheapest price, but have been bitten by that tactic too many times.

I’d really appreciate the chance to ask some specific questions to drivers with experience moving loads across the EU. I want to find out how you find your loads, where are your difficulties, how our product could look to help you, things like that.

We know there are groups like wtransnet, and teleroute doing things like this…but we think their products are super expensive and clunky. If you can, shoot me an email me at andrew [at] definitelabs.com

Thanks for the help.