New and second hand prices for flagship trucks

philgor:
he say’s the scania is mint, he could the of at least preped it before he took pics of it, mud in the drivers foot well and the wheels are a bit grubby. 12k extra for 2 extra cylinders, and something to boost the drivers ego :laughing:

buy an R420 and give the driver one of THESE

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

will save the company loads of money :wink:

shuttlespanker:

philgor:
he say’s the scania is mint, he could the of at least preped it before he took pics of it, mud in the drivers foot well and the wheels are a bit grubby. 12k extra for 2 extra cylinders, and something to boost the drivers ego :laughing:

Note to self, never click links whilst using mothers laptop. ctrl + H + delete !!!

BradCarTransporter:

shuttlespanker:

philgor:

Note to self, never click links whilst using mothers laptop. ctrl + H + delete !!!

but, you have to admit, it will do the same job as an R620 or R730 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BradCarTransporter:

shuttlespanker:

philgor:

+1 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

phantom309:

BradCarTransporter:

shuttlespanker:

philgor:

yeh +2 , shuttlespanker your a ■■■■ for posting that with out a warning!!!

does it come in xxl size, if it does, you could ditch the r420, and use a p380 to use for the 3wks away in europe.

p.s. shuttlespanker, i blame you if this thread, gets locked or deleted!!!

philgor:

phantom309:

BradCarTransporter:

shuttlespanker:

philgor:

yeh +2 , shuttlespanker your a [zb] for posting that with out a warning!!!

so, after 2 people posted, you still clicked the link? :unamused:

and, why would it need a warning?

aren’t we all mature adults here?

obviously, present company excepted :unamused:

good point, can we get back in topic, please :blush:

philgor:

well, i thought my post, the one with the link :wink: , was bang on topic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

philgor:

well, i thought my post, the one with the link :wink: , was bang on topic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

very true, but does it come in xxl size, if it does, you could ditch the r420, and use a p380 to use for the 3wks away in europe.

shuttlespanker:

Are we reading the same forum? :smiley:

philgor:

shuttlespanker:

philgor:

very true, but does it come in xxl size, if it does, you could ditch the r420, and use a p380 to use for the 3wks away in europe.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FH16Globetrotter:

shuttlespanker:

did you click the link? :grimacing:

shuttlespanker:

FH16Globetrotter:

shuttlespanker:

did you click the link? :grimacing:

Of course! :sunglasses:

shuttlespanker:

Beetie:
Was the fh a globetrotter or the xl?

sorry, should have made it more clear, the volvo was the FH480 GTXL

OOOH the powers of free phone calls ey, also known in the trade as a TYRE KICKER !!!,
cant have any pals to call so you ring and wasting poor commission based truck salesmen and waste there time shame on you spanky mandy

shuttlespanker:

philgor:

hahahahahahahahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
thats one idea i guess

heres a nicer way to do that tho :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Volvo-FH16-610-TA … 3a622d9f11

chaversdad:
bloke who does my servicing has just paid 95k for a 2009 620 scania griffin 6x2 with all the bling

In that case, if I were you I’d be checking his invoices a bit closer! :laughing: :laughing:

Fat Controller:

chaversdad:
bloke who does my servicing has just paid 95k for a 2009 620 scania griffin 6x2 with all the bling

In that case, if I were you I’d be checking his invoices a bit closer! :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: £35 an hour is alright in my book :smiley:

chaversdad:

Fat Controller:

chaversdad:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

can get the same for £25 per hour down here :wink:

shuttlespanker:

chaversdad:

Fat Controller:

chaversdad:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

can get the same for £25 per hour down here :wink:

you do all your servicing yourself rob pmsl :laughing: :laughing: