New 2010 Philips Navigator trucker map?

Was just on amazon going to buy close up truckers from the AA and came across this one from philips? brand new release apparently… from what i can gather in the past the philips one has more detail than the AA but never had bridge heights etc on it so not much good. this new one has 4000 heights, how many are there in the country!>?

check it out here… amazon.co.uk/Philips-Navigat … =pd_cp_b_3

opinions before i purchase either or both?

its got more bridge heights than the AA map.

I noticed the used maps are more expensive than the new maps :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aye it’s daft that innit, anyone know if it’ll have weights on it? surely if its a truck map they wont of left them out !

I just bought a close up AA truckers atlas last week…

Its [zb]ing BIG…

philmots:
Aye it’s daft that innit, anyone know if it’ll have weights on it? surely if its a truck map they wont of left them out !

Yes it has them

ordered this last week and have just received and it is big, loads of info in it including all height, weight and width restrictions, plus scameras and town centre maps.

it is quite big and heavy but i feel will be a god send in our job

Cheers mate, i’ve ordered it on your say-so… i;ll know where to come if it’s rubbish! :laughing:

philmots:
Cheers mate, i’ve ordered it on your say-so… i;ll know where to come if it’s rubbish! :laughing:

nice one, im sure you’ll be happy with it

by the way im moving!!! :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

does anyone know if it’s got the farm locations on,ive had 2 navigators before & they have but theirs no mention of them in this one.

andy.

Thanks for posting that ,just ordered one.

If anyone’s interested i recieved this today and it’s brilliant… and yes, it’s got loads of farms on it…

philmots:
If anyone’s interested i recieved this today and it’s brilliant… and yes, it’s got loads of farms on it…

thanks for that phil. :grimacing: