New 141

Who had THK 82W before Loadwells?? That is the question and i can’t find the answer!

Mr 141:
Who had THK 82W before Loadwells?? That is the question and i can’t find the answer!

hi mr141,
i don’t know who had it before loadwells :blush: ,though g.e. keedwell in pyle had this very 141,graham keedwell converted it from 4x2 to 6x4.he also did that god awfull roof extension :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .i can’t remember who keedwell told me bought it from him,sorry to be so vague :blush: hope this helps.
regards andrew.

I was just on the Coventry Eastern By-pass A46 and saw that Bartletts of Coventry have a newly restored 141 six legger, and it did look good, as anyone else seen it? has it been around long? I’ll try and get the reg next time.

It is newly restored by Ashley Pierce, it was done at the same time as mine. when it first entered the workshop the chasis was green with trees and brambles all intergrown with the air pipes, it does look good now.

is the 6 wheeler a proper 141 or a 111 with a 141 engine :wink:

nianiamh was with a driver who sold it to bartletts,i think its the pink panther 141?

whooshwhoosh:
nianiamh was with a driver who sold it to bartletts,i think its the pink panther 141?

You really should read through other peoples post a bit better to get your infomation correct :unamused:

I can see from this that your wife is right, you really don`t listen do you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

whoa there driver!ive got me wires crossed from what youve told me…not from the other cross wired posts…do apologise,but hey,you cant beat a good rumour!
:unamused:

yella:
is the 6 wheeler a proper 141 or a 111 with a 141 engine :wink:

Took these pictures at this years Truckfest at Peterborough and it’s definately a ‘Proper’ 141 :wink: :smiley: and what a superb restoration of the best lorry Scania ever made :smiley:
I’m sure this motor used to be Black with a Red chassis and can remember taking a picture of it a few years ago when the CVRTC had the classic show at the Rugby BP Truckstop.

Proper lorry, anyone know the history? it does look nice,

hiya
she used to belong to LOADWELL TRANSPORT .- Suffolk.

Double drive with a roof extension in her hey day.

what a great restoration…all credit where its due…a fantastic motor in its day…
apart from everything falling off the top bunk…and the suspension…when running empty…

That looks absolutely fantastic :sunglasses:

SORRY ! put the wrong picture on this thread

Joe:

hells bells! you’d have to be committed to even start on that - makes the finished article even more impressive :smiley:

Joe:

is this the 6x4 141 pictured above restored?

It certainly is, bit different now though