Never there when you want one

I ticked every box yesterday…….Hauling baby and infant food!!! :laughing:

The Chinese food from the pub was actually nicer than the Chinese restaurant next door which closed in March, it only takes cash when it does open and we know where this pub grub comes from. Brakes deliver it twice a week. :stuck_out_tongue:

jakethesnake:

dieseldog999:

Wheel Nut:

A great selection of Chinese ribs, sweet and sour, spring rolls, fries, rice, curry sauce and prawn toast from the friendly village pub, Bon appetit, £20 for 3 people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no offence,but that looks like something my dog would throw up.
literally £7 down the pan.
its saturday lunchtime now…have you made it back out of the toilet yet? :slight_smile:

For the 1st time in my life I agree with what you say. Heart attack on a plate and worse than that it looks bloddy disgusting. :wink:

Well done Wheel Nut, you seem to have achieved the impossible and got a consensus on here, therefore I hail you as the new messiah. :laughing:

dieseldog999:
makes you wonder why all the roads arnt getting repaired when theres no traffic.

Over here they have been and they’ve been extending some overnight closures until 8am in the morning. Seen quite minor A and B roads with full closures on during the day as well as some dual carriageways closed to one lane to do repairs.

Conor:

dieseldog999:
makes you wonder why all the roads arnt getting repaired when theres no traffic.

Over here they have been and they’ve been extending some overnight closures until 8am in the morning. Seen quite minor A and B roads with full closures on during the day as well as some dual carriageways closed to one lane to do repairs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
as usual over here being a poverty riddled boil on the backside of britain,then theres not a lot of anything going on.

dieseldog999:

Conor:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
as usual over here being a poverty riddled boil on the backside of britain,then theres not a lot of anything going on.

Especially in your head. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Driver 1: Im furloughed

Driver 2: Im still working mate. Needs must

Driver 1: Im going to go moan about you working because im bored out my skull.

Driver 2: Crack on mate.

Driver 1: Cries