Never say:

“I won’t make a Team with a IllegalI Immegrant in a Lorry.”

:confused:
By some Companies is es helpfull to have Easterneuropean Drivers,as they mustn’t be Taxed and Injured.
The Transport is much cheaper.
:bulb:
If you don’t like that you would have the Problem,when the Office advices the Forwarder,that they say,we have problem with the Driver.
They don’t say of which art.
But,
You may have then on the first 6 Meter on the Trailer 2700kg,
and on the Back of Trailer 22500kg
or,
you have a full Trailer Shoes with 5000kg,but on the Back 3 Boxes with 12000kg. Each 1Meter X 1 Meter and 50 cm high.
If you don’t go with there Load they raport to the Chambre of Comerce that the Driver makes what he will and don’t makes the Job as told.

:question: :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :question: :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

WOT■■? :unamused: :unamused:

What FRED is saying is that ““some”” of the drivers from
eastern european countries show certáin deficiencys in
the HSE aspects of loading,WHICH means that the vehicle may consutue
a hazard to other road users,also that in some cases they ““may”” be
not insured or paying tax and therefore also not regerstired as working by that particular firm.SO saveing the person who employs them paying a realistic wage which he would have to do with local labour.

We had some Beers and a Talk about the Trucking industry.
Yea,i remembered that i had to go with a Hungarian Driver to Salerno,as he had no Workingpermit for EC Countries.
I was the only who worked,and on the retournway was a miss on the Trailer,which other Lorrydriver made to sound there Horns.
I weaked up as he sounded his Horn back and told him pull over and stop,where we found a Strap loose,who holded a ractorunit we had loaded.
Back i phoned the Office of Lederer Interway and said there is one to much in Lorry!
He or my,they shall tell my who stays in Cab,and who gets a other Job.
He has no Workingpermit,they said.
I answered:Then may he go with Lauda Air,but i am not a Travelagent for Permitless People.
Yea,
now i could Tell you Stories about trouble :exclamation:

FRED: IF your trip was n the last say 6 months,your hungarian friend
does not need a work permit as a member of the EEC he can now work
in the EU with out a permit,I DO BELIVE;;

brit pete:
FRED: IF your trip was n the last say 6 months,your hungarian friend
does not need a work permit as a member of the EEC he can now work
in the EU with out a permit,I DO BELIVE;;

No,it was longer ago,which not mean that the trouble i had(have) were past,
but,
there is just in UK and IRL alowed for Easterneuropean to work :question:
:bulb: In other EC-Countries,like Austria,Germany,Nederland and so is from 2007 on open for Eastern-European.
At now must they have a Workingpermit,which they just get in some speciel situation,as a Company can’t find westerneuropean to do the Job,and,just a few Percent of the Staff in the Company :exclamation:
They can’t employ unlimited Eastern-European or other,like WB in any other Countries then UK and Ireland.

SMUDGER:
WOT■■? :unamused: :unamused:

Just found in an Austrian Forum that some Transportcompanies made Agency in UK and IRL,and employ Driver from Easterneurope to drive Lorries of EU-Countries,where the employment for Easterneuropean drivers is restricted till 2007.
means,if you see a Polnish driver in a Italien Lorry may he a illegal Worker,as Italy has a restriction till 2007,and the driver needs a Workpermit of that Country where the Tractor-Unit is registered.
I am sure the Union will have to do somethings against illegal Employment