Netto's south emsall

Pat’s right. That’s the plain fact of the matter, and even now ill health has forced me to stop doing some stuff, I still get on and do a whole lot more than I’m meant to, because I’d rather die than admit defeat.

I don’t give a bugger how short and skinny a woman is, she can either get on and do the job or she can’t. Kicking up a fuss and making the rest of us look bad isn’t even a good compromise. :confused:

its em container drivers selfish they are, because they can use the netto canteen and curtiansiders carnt :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i got banned from nettos @s,elmsell a few years ago id tipped myself, but then they wanted me to break all 22 pallets down sort out what goes on what pallet enough is enough i told them to shove that bit i dont mind tipping myself but i arnt sorting it all out as well … but he could have helped the woman to get tipped any decent bloke would help a woman in distress wouldnt he? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Why should he have to?

1st time i went there i was loaded with 26 pallets of cider,after backing on the bay i was asked about a electric truck,i replied no as id never used 1 before or even been near 1 and i thought they would show me how to use 1,but no they didnt :imp: i used a pump truck :angry: ,the first 8-10 pals were fine but as i got further n further down the trailer my legs ached more :frowning: needless to say the next time i used an electric truck and your right it`s not rocket science is it :smiley: (when you know how)i personally think there should be a sheet of distructions for all us thickos to read :smiley: