Netflix

I was looking to see when Breaking Bad season 4 was ready to be shown, and found out its only on Netflix, does anyone know what Netflix is like being streamed to an iPad, thought it would be ok for when on nights out…

watchseries.eu/new

You will find it on there mate and any other series your heart desires, I will wait till they finish it next year, 8 episodes on there.

Brilliant show.

McAfee Internet Security didn’t like that site!

Warning: Suspicious Site

Whoa!
Are you sure you want to go there?
watchseries.eu/new may be risky to visit.

Why were you redirected to this page?

When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.

Martin:
Warning: Suspicious Site

Whoa!
Are you sure you want to go there?
watchseries.eu/new may be risky to visit.

Why were you redirected to this page?

When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.

Been using it for years bud, suspicious cause its free, you might get a tracking cookie or something maybe, no big deal.

I have recently started using Netflix, I was against it to start and did use HBO GO via Direct TV (An American thing) … Netflix has a free months trial so I watch it on my netbook. The picture is true hi def and I a very impressed, the only downfall is that from what I have experienced when I want to watch a TV series I have to start from day one, for instance I selected Top Gear and it started in 2003, James May was brand new presenter and the Stig wore black, same thing with Downton Abbey, I had to start from Season 1, episode 1 (didn’t mind that as I had neve seen the program before.

Pat Hasler:
I have recently started using Netflix, I was against it to start and did use HBO GO via Direct TV (An American thing) … Netflix has a free months trial so I watch it on my netbook. The picture is true hi def and I a very impressed, the only downfall is that from what I have experienced when I want to watch a TV series I have to start from day one, for instance I selected Top Gear and it started in 2003, James May was brand new presenter and the Stig wore black, same thing with Downton Abbey, I had to start from Season 1, episode 1 (didn’t mind that as I had neve seen the program before.

Thanks for the advice chaps, I’ll give it a go on free trial, stick with Downton Abbey Pat, it’s a good old British drama, think this Tory government we’ve got in here want them days back, if you’ve not already seen it, Sons of Anarchy is a cracking series…

Watch the data usage if streaming on iPad, can’t see why you can’t just download @ home or whatever & keep stuff for x amount of time like iplayer now does…