Neil from York .... tha nos!

I was just filling up at the scabby Pilot in Milford CT when I heard someone say “Yarll reet then meet ?”
turned out to be a bloke from York who drives for the metalic lime green company who’s name escapes me but anyway he lives in St Johns, Canada (wherever that is LOL), said he don’t use trucknet tha nos, nice bloke though, hope we meet again…
Who does he drive for FFS ? … was it Martins ? you guys up here know what company I mean don’t you ? LOL

The firm is Midland and St Johns is in New Brunswick :wink:

I knew that … Altzheimers kicking in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Eee, bah gum, eh?

Pat Hasler:
I was just filling up at the scabby Pilot in Milford CT when I heard someone say “Yarll reet then meet ?”
turned out to be a bloke from York who drives for the metalic lime green company who’s name escapes me but anyway he lives in St Johns, Canada (wherever that is LOL), said he don’t use trucknet tha nos, nice bloke though, hope we meet again…
Who does he drive for FFS ? … was it Martins ? you guys up here know what company I mean don’t you ? LOL

He is a very nice bloke. I am from Stoke On Trent and we both work for the same broker on for that metalic lime green company, you possibly will see him again because we are always around the east doing the triangle, i will tell him he got a nice mention on here.

He said he doesnt use the internet, shame coz he seemed a nice bloke, look out for me in this area.
Red Cascadia with a union jack on the front grille.

this was taken before the flag was attatched.

whats the unit like pat??

Very nice for a Yank job, it has a drivers layout very similar to the FH12 I drove in 1994 for TGD so in US terms quite advanced :laughing:
The sleeper is really good, I can walk around in it, it has 8 various wattage electrical outlets, 6 storag cabinets including one large wardrobe and a smaller clothing cupboard, both are heated when the sleeper heating is on and the floor is heated too, the bed is 3’6" wide with lots of under bunk space, I love it.
It pulls like a train too :wink:

Pat Hasler:
Very nice for a Yank job, it has a drivers layout very similar to the FH12 I drove in 1994 for TGD so in US terms quite advanced :laughing:
The sleeper is really good, I can walk around in it, it has 8 various wattage electrical outlets, 6 storag cabinets including one large wardrobe and a smaller clothing cupboard, both are heated when the sleeper heating is on and the floor is heated too, the bed is 3’6" wide with lots of under bunk space, I love it.
It pulls like a train too :wink:

FH12 a little bit before my time pat lol didnt start driving in civvi street till 99 :stuck_out_tongue: Space wise it sounds huge even more when I used to do europe for upto 7 weeks at a time in Globetrotter XL lol

I came across Neil again on Tuesday. I was running north from Bordentown NJ and couldn’t mistake the drones of a Yorkshireman, we only chatted briefly on the CB as he was headed south and there were a lot of idiots on the air, who knows when our paths will cross again ?
:slight_smile:

pat that truck look so cleannnnnn

cliffystephens:
pat that truck look so cleannnnnn

It’s a tad grubby today, I have been dong non stop runs to the top end of Vermont and it’s always snowing up there, I wash it and it’s filthy in a few hours at the moment. :frowning: