Need to do mod 4 like last week

Any body no anywhere i can get in to to do mod 4 asap ive all ready done the questions part could probly do with a bit of training before close to manchester as possible ive tried the locals places and there all 3 week minimum waiting times

I dont mind travelling

Thanks

PSTT?

FLAIR but that is in ESSEX !

You are certainly nearer to Peter Smythe than us in Essex so I would ask him first but we could arrange training and a test for either Tuesday or Wednesday in Chelmsford.

Thanks for the replys guys
Chelmsford is probably a bit far but like i said i am desperate to get this done do you have a contact number or website i can can in touch through

Cheers

Jammyj21:
Chelmsford is probably a bit far but like i said i am desperate to get this done do you have a contact number or website i can can in touch through

I probably can’t post a link to their website because of advertising rules but just Google Flair Training

tachograph:

Jammyj21:

I probably can’t post a link to their website because of advertising rules but just Google Flair Training

Links to Commercial Sites which are blatant adverts are not allowed unless it is somewhere you’ve used in the past or are passing it on in response to a query and you have no connection to the company.

flairtraining.co.uk/contact.htm

Rikki-UK:

tachograph:

Jammyj21:

Links to Commercial Sites which are blatant adverts are not allowed unless it is somewhere you’ve used in the past or are passing it on in response to a query and you have no connection to the company.

so apart from the forum sponsor you’ve got many other good trainers on here who could helped this member.

However because of the forum rules only one trainer can directly help.

is it time for all the other trainers to pull the plug on this forum?.. Me included.

Paul

Ps could of helped

If you genuinely want to help this guy you could of private messaged him or e-mail him via his profile, nothing at all stopping you doing that.
Or posted that you could help and ask him to PM you his contact details, all the above would be within the rules and more than welcomed

The rule above has been around for many years long before we had any sponsors for this forum

The Wednesday test has been taken now but we can still arrange training at noon on Tuesday with test at 3pm. PM if you’re interested as I really don’t want to break advertising rules on here. I am only responding to the OP

Jammyj21:
Any body no anywhere i can get in to to do mod 4 asap ive all ready done the questions part could probly do with a bit of training before close to manchester as possible ive tried the locals places and there all 3 week minimum waiting times

I dont mind travelling

Thanks

Have you got sorted? If not I will PM you.

Paul

Rikki-UK:

If you genuinely want to help this guy you could of private messaged him or e-mail him via his profile, nothing at all stopping you doing that.
Or posted that you could help and ask him to PM you his contact details, all the above would be within the rules and more than welcomed

The rule above has been around for many years long before we had any sponsors for this forum

Fair enough Rikki… Seems to be a little flexibility now.

Paul

Thanks for the help guys managed to get one sorted for the end of the week really appreciate the help from you all