Need something to read?

Ive had a little bit of a read of this and its not a bad read.

did you have to buy it Alex or did he give you a copy free :laughing: :wink:

pam

I had a quick read on the A4 copy he had its in print at the minute and i think the release date is Saturday, I only read a few chapters about the family and what hes doing in Romania.

I will be buying the book next week and getting it autographed in November when i go to his wedding.

To My dear far better looking, younger and fitter brother Love Duncan!!!..lol

jammymutt:
I had a quick read on the A4 copy he had its in print at the minute and i think the release date is Saturday, I only read a few chapters about the family and what hes doing in Romania.

I will be buying the book next week and getting it autographed in November when i go to his wedding.

To My dear far better looking, younger and fitter brother Love Duncan!!!..lol
[/quote]

Keep taking the pills Jammy!

If you dont mind me asking, do you not get on with your brother then?
If i was worth 168 million, i would make sure all my close relatives e.g brothers and parents were a million pounds at least, better off!

Yes we get on and apart from the Vauxhall Frontera wedding present and the cheque for £10k and use of his £8 million pound villa in Cannes, and the use of his speedboat and lakeside caravan that he had in the lake district and use of Bannatynes health clubs anywhere anytime in the uk NO.

Hes far too tight to give me a million and i wouldnt take it or ask for it, self made millionares dont give their money away, if the y did they wouldnt have much left.

I know that if i really ever neeed someth9ing all i have to do is ask, I also have the opportunity to have a 0% loan to start a business providint i can convince him it will work all i would have to do is pay the capital back but im too thick to start my own business thats why i drive a lorry.

The reason im is in bold is because im talking about ME not other lorry drivers.