Need some help

I work for a Transport company that dates back over 160 years and I wanted to start uploading photos of some of the old vehicles in a down memory lane sort of feature but I would also like some details of each vehicle. I confess many or before my time and though I can research a bit it’s still not spot on so I need some help with identification. So the first one is below, I have been informed this is an AEC Mammoth Major from the 1940 I wonder if anyone could confirm this and maybe tie down the date a little (if the date is even correct). I literally have 1000s of photos over the last 70-80 years and will take me some time to scan and upload them.

Second one is a Dodge but which model and year?

This Dodge was called The LAD cabbed Dodge Kew IIRC, It came on the scene 1959ish & was very popular with its Perkins engine & Eaton 2 speed axle, The brakes could have been better IMO, This type went on until the K. Type came about 1966 with a full air braking system, Regards Larry.

1958 they came on the scene Larry.This Model was the Dodge D308 series, like you say mainly fitted with the Perkins engine,the later ones being the perkins 6.354 the other options were Leyland and AEC engines and in 1963 they changed the front grill and moved the badge from the radiator flap and that was about it until 66 when has you say the K series came on the scene.

Dodge D 308 series tipper.jpg