Need some advice

Perhaps ask the servicing co for advice on what special driving technique prevents mechanical failure on 10+ year old vehicles and we can all magically keep our motors running longer.

Fitters are fond of randomly blaming drivers for mechanical failure seemingly the world over. I seem to recall an early episode of IRT where a driver was getting blamed for a battery tray falling off.

I’d leave before you find yourself on the hook for a new air drier and turbo.

Own Account Driver:
Fitters are fond of randomly blaming drivers for mechanical failure seemingly the world over. I seem to recall an early episode of IRT where a driver was getting blamed for a battery tray falling off.

I’d leave before you find yourself on the hook for a new air drier and turbo.

I’ve even been blamed for a door hinge failing and the door falling off because “You weren’t opening the door properly” :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Iv found out that I’m no longer under investigation for this now , they said it was 50/50 and that they have there own idea where things went wrong , other words there garage
Although I know that they didn’t want to come out and say it wasn’t down to you and said they could have written warning but I think it just them trying to stamp there authortie
Cheers for all the support

They said that did they…Davey85?
Read …Frankydobo’s post. That should give you enough ammo to counter anything your gaffer has to say on the matter. A “Written warning”… what a load of crap. It wasn’t your fault.

Aye they said that , I told told them that I wasn’t happy with workshop manager who called me 20mins after the breakdown and said it’s driver error , anyway the ■■■■ had no right to accuse me of this and I told them that I have received alot from the matter
And I ask for a copy of the report from them and they told me if I wanted a copy they could give me a written , but ■■■■ them I go for my class 1 next Monday so two finger salute to them if I pass