need some advice

Was working for an agencie yesterday,with a local cash and carry.At the end of the shift I forgot to remove my digi card.Whent right back as soon as I realised,but the place was locked up and couldent get to truck.Whent back at opening time this morning,took a print out and my card.What do I do now,Do i just write on the back of the print out what happend.And can I carry on driving,had to cancell a trunk run because I couldent get my card on time.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Joe

laughingboy007:
Was working for an agencie yesterday,with a local cash and carry.At the end of the shift I forgot to remove my digi card.Whent right back as soon as I realised,but the place was locked up and couldent get to truck.Whent back at opening time this morning,took a print out and my card.What do I do now,Do i just write on the back of the print out what happend.And can I carry on driving,had to cancell a trunk run because I couldent get my card on time.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Joe

It depends what mode the tachograph was on when you left the card in (check the printout), if it was on rest you’re obviously good to go but if it was on other work then you will need to make a manual entry on the printout explaining what happened and sign it.

By the way, rather than posting this in the New and Wannabe forum it would have been better posted in either the PDF or the Safety Law and WTD forums where it’s more likely to be seen by people who can give you advise on the problem :wink:

Thanks for that,it was left on other work.I have made a note on the back of the print out saying what happend,so with any luck that will be ok.Thanks again for your reply.

Joe