Need overnight parking nr Dagenham

Got an early tip fri morning @ WF electrical Rainham Rd Dagenham so i’m staying down there thursday night & need somewhere to park up.

I usually travel along the A13 and onto the A1112 but have noticed a lorry parking sign pointing down Whalebone lane North but looking on google maps/searching for and I can’t find anything about it - anybody use it ? know about it ?

Depending on the value of your load, the A13 slip road near the ship and shovell, or failing that, river road at barking, follow it up to the top, as it bears round to the left you’ve got the pub on the left and a bit of off rd parking on the right just after it. Miles away from the estate…

gunnerheskey:
Depending on the value of your load, the A13 slip road near the ship and shovell, or failing that, river road at barking, follow it up to the top, as it bears round to the left you’ve got the pub on the left and a bit of off rd parking on the right just after it. Miles away from the estate…

i was going to stop on river road this week but was told the ticketers are targeting that area i don’t know if its true or not