Need help with symbols on the tacho screen(new battery)

Ive recently had a new battery on the truck and a cross symbol has appeared next to the time clock on the tacho screen. This is also on the printout,nobody at work knows what it means but it has only done it since the new battery was fitted. Does anybody round here know what it means?

What does the faults list show on the printout ?

I was told when my 206 decided not to give me its key back that if you disconnect some new cars from their battery the computer gets wiped and you have to take it back to a dealers to get reenstalled.

There isn’t a similar thing with trucks or tachos is there?

There should be a battery backup, so disconnecting the battery should not effect the tacho. it sounds like the garage had to alter something and left it on settings mode when the truck was returned.

There doesn’t appear to be any fault with any of the info on my printouts but just dont understand why now there is this symbol. Ive reported it to save my backside in case something is wrong. As far as i know the mechanics havent touched the tacho,only the batteries, there was a power interruption message on the screen when i got it back. This is when i first noticed the cross symbol.

I’ve just looked it up, and the cross that you’re describing relates to a fault on the tachograph machine itself. defect it mate, needs sorting.