Need help on tacho

Firstly hi everyone I’m new to this forum :smiley: I’ve been driving class 2’s for 4yrs now and all my lorries I’ve drive have had analogue tacho I passed my class 1 about mth ago and my new class 1 lorry has a digi tacho in it. So I’m new to these tacho and Friday rushing to leave work I pressed the eject button as normal and etc buttons till my card came out but I left it in the machine half out will it pull it back into the machine and if it does it means it’s been on the cross hammers all weekend what do I do about driving my lorry Monday cause it’s going to say I haven’t had my rest period sorry if this as been asked before also sorry it’s brief as I’m rushing to get replies thanks guys & girls

Newbie12:
Firstly hi everyone I’m new to this forum :smiley: I’ve been driving class 2’s for 4yrs now and all my lorries I’ve drive have had analogue tacho I passed my class 1 about mth ago and my new class 1 lorry has a digi tacho in it. So I’m new to these tacho and Friday rushing to leave work I pressed the eject button as normal and etc buttons till my card came out but I left it in the machine half out will it pull it back into the machine and if it does it means it’s been on the cross hammers all weekend what do I do about driving my lorry Monday cause it’s going to say I haven’t had my rest period sorry if this as been asked before also sorry it’s brief as I’m rushing to get replies thanks guys & girls

If the card was left sticking out of the tachograph, it will be fine as long as no-one else has access to the vehicle an pushes the card in.

If it has been pushed in what do I do about driving tomorrow mate and thanks for the reply

If anyone has been dumb enough to push the card in all you can do is do a printout and write an explanation on it then sign it.

I wouldn’t worry about it though, it’s been my experience that most people would see the card and take it out for you if they was going to use the vehicle.

tachograph:
If anyone has been dumb enough to push the card in all you can do is do a printout and write an explanation on it then sign it.

I wouldn’t worry about it though, it’s been my experience that most people would see the card and take it out for you if they was going to use the vehicle.

Ok mate thanks for ur help. So if anyone has pushed it in just leave it in as I wood till end of shift and do a print out and explain whats happened cheers for ur help and like u say hopefully no one is dumb enough to push it in :smiley: