Need help HGV work around Swindon?

Mate with 20months class1 experience DHL/Deckers/Agro Merchants fridges etc.
32yrs old.

Looking ANY FT work around Swindon area.
Dayshift/nightshift or tramping don’t matter.
Any help appreciated thx.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

I normally would have said try B&Q, but having been in their yard yesterday it’s the slowest I’ve ever seen it there. Non of us who went down there pulled a back load back north

Hacklings have a depot in Swindon try there, Palletline work though…

There maybe night trunking or even tramping work…

Stephenjp:
Hacklings have a depot in Swindon try there, Palletline work though…

There maybe night trunking or even tramping work…

Les Smith transport as well but don’t no them, similar sort of work as Hacklings do…

Do Jenkinson’s still base wagons at Hideaway? They should be good for a phone call.

Beau Nydel:
Do Jenkinson’s still base wagons at Hideaway? They should be good for a phone call.

Chippenham TS

blue estate:
Chippenham TS

Is that what they call it these days? I’m so out of touch :smiley:

peirre:
I normally would have said try B&Q, but having been in their yard yesterday it’s the slowest I’ve ever seen it there. Non of us who went down there pulled a back load back north

Iceland have vacancies, will be some weekend shifts I suspect.

Similarly Co Op Andover, but a bit of a drive each day.

njl:

peirre:

Iceland have vacancies, will be some weekend shifts I suspect.

Similarly Co Op Andover, but a bit of a drive each day.

If going that way Muller and Homebargains at Amesbury

A 2 second search comes up with Maratime, gxo , Owens , jack richards all looking for drivers

SW Logistics
Royal Mail (Dorcan)
Howard Tenens
Chris Hatherway
Hacklings

That will do for starters. Ping me back if you need more names

Last driver I spoke to who works for Les Smith said they run you ragged but I have no idea if that is true.

Also have a look at the Cricklade Industrial Estate where J&B are based. Loads of smaller operators there

peirre:

B&Q can be really good or bloody terrible. It depends very much on which side you are going to and who’s in charge that day.

good_friend:
B&Q can be really good or bloody terrible. It depends very much on which side you are going to and who’s in charge that day.

I was internally trunking (depot to depot) for them, and will be for the rest of this week

Nolans have a yard in Swindon

Thanks everybody for the help have passed it on although he says right few those suggested are quoting the aul “2yrs experience for insurance”.
20months not enough just yet!!!

Suedehead:

Have they any gateposts? :wink:

sorry double post-mods please remove.

Beau Nydel:

Suedehead:

Have they any gateposts? :wink:

Yes as far as i am aware

peirre:

good_friend:

I was internally trunking (depot to depot) for them, and will be for the rest of this week

I’m away from Friday or would have offered you a coffee :slight_smile:

Big Truck:
Thanks everybody for the help have passed it on although he says right few those suggested are quoting the aul “2yrs experience for insurance”.
20months not enough just yet!!!

Hacklings take on new pass drivers , well they used to any way ? Worth a try decent enough outfit , fleet all newish Volvos and a few MANs