Need help asap please!

Heya,

I drive class 2 trucks my digi card became faulty on the 16th july i rang up to get a form didn’t turn up rang again got the wrong thing in post rang up and talked to some one only to find i can print it… i print the form and finally send it of on the 3rd aug :S i have still not got it back. i have been driving since in an analogue truck, but was worried about doing so after the 15days i rang up dvla they said i can drive analogue trucks without my digi so i have been. My team leader asked about my digi today and said you shouldn’t be driving ANY trucks digi or analogue. So now im scared ■■■■■■■■ and confused about what to do can i go to work tomorrow and continue to drive the analogue truck or not, do i need to wait for my digi card and if so what the hell do i do about me driving over the 15days in an analogue truck? please help im rather new to this and felt miss guided by my company about what to do with my faulty card.

As long as you’ve got the reference number / letter off the DVLA, you can continue driving.

BUT, under normal circumstances, your boss is right, no digi = no driving, even analogue tacho’d trucks.

They know about all the faulty tacho’s though, mine was 1, and waivered the 15 day period for a short time whilst they get it sorted.

I have been given a reference number but lost/cant find it do i need the reference number on me or just have a reference number available if they call up?

bump

You SHOULD carry it, but I’m sure you could ring up and get it again if it’s a problem.