Need a job no experence

morining all iv just pass ce test want a job please lol im in hinckley leicestershire any clues would be grateful cheers

Pile of cvs and get banging on those doors and make an impression, best of luck chap

Go knocking on doors. Agencies will give you work as last resort.

As you are in the midlands, work opportunities should be in abundance.

Try Fred sherwood and bulk freight midlands. They both are tramping jobs! Good luck

Steve Walker, bulk tippers, rolling floor.Takes on newbies.

If you’ve got transport I would have thought that you’d have a reasonable chance of finding agency work around Hams Hall.

hey thanks for advice apprecited :smiley:

chattypuss:
morining all iv just pass ce test want a job please lol im in hinckley leicestershire any clues would be grateful cheers

I live in Hinckley, and I drive for Royal Mail NDC Daventry.
We are currently about 15 drivers short. I think they are going to recruit new entrants soon.
Your best bet is to register your interest via Royal Mail Website…then sit and wait…good luck.

Approach a less professional firm, get some experience then you can just bull ■■■■ your way into another job after that.

And i wouldnt bother putting to much effort into a CV, will only get thrown in the bin anyway, the only thing there good for is your name and number.

Try the Vosa website, it will list all the firms in the area, applications lists how many units and trailers, with an address for the firm, then google them for the contact information.

Saaamon:
And i wouldnt bother putting to much effort into a CV, will only get thrown in the bin anyway, the only thing there good for is your name and number.

i would have to disagree with that i did the rounds handing out my cv a couple of weeks ago and have had a good response from it. in the last week 3 co.s have called me and invited me for an interview/assessment and they wasnt even advertising any jobs . so it is always worth doing even if they do throw it in the bin at least they might look at it first.
to the OP you could try magna park or prologis park over in cov