Hours5 Days
Wage £6.50 basic, £9.75 overtime.
Work PatternDays
EmployerJobsworth Limited
Closing Date26/02/2009

PensionNo details held
DurationTEMPORARY ONLY

Description
Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions are advertising this vacancy as a recruitment agency. Jobsworth are currently looking for LGV Class One Drivers. We need drivers to work in and around the Halesowen area. Each candidate needs to be hardworking and flexible, with a good attitude. You must hold a valid LGV Class One licence with no more than 6 pts and no DR10’s. Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions pay their LGV Class One drivers £6.50 per hour, £9.75 overtime. Full uniform and generous holiday entitlement is also provided. If you feel that you have the right skills to join the Jobsworth driving team; please call the number below and speak to Sam to arrange a same/next day interview.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 0121 5506667 and asking for Halesowen Driving Team.

Mad dan:
LGV CLASS ONE DRIVERS HOW/7038

Employer Jobsworth Limited

Has to be a wind up :laughing:

is that FOR REAL?? wonder how many “BLUE CHIP CLIENTS” they have on the books… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Another couple of weeks sitting here in my house and Jobs like that will start to become attractive.

An agency up my way need a driver £12 per hour but need level 4 security for running into airports.

How much is that course.

Class one work for a company called JOBSWORTH… with not even 7.5 tonne money…

I would rather sweep the streets!!

:laughing:

I phoned them up to check if the wages are correct, but before I asked they asked what job I was interested in, and I told them then they said “Are you happy to drive class 1 for £6.50 ph” :open_mouth:
I said I thought their might of been an error on the JCP website but they said no this is the wage.

NICE ONE!!!

Mad dan:
Jobsworth driving team

I think I’ve met a lot of their drivers :smiley:

Don’t think even out European frapwashers would apply for that job do you…

:open_mouth:

Missed the jobsworth bit.

Uniform provided with our company name written all over it. :blush:

Must have been one in his pevious employment and thought everyone had given him a good nickname.

Mad dan:
Class one work for a company called JOBSWORTH… with not even 7.5 tonne money…

I would rather sweep the streets!!

and prob get a pension as well :unamused: :wink:

What’s a Pension??

is this a new Government issued Writing implement??

Hey might get life insurance erm…

once again anyone got a spare Canoe?? :open_mouth:

aranger:
Another couple of weeks sitting here in my house and Jobs like that will start to become attractive.

An agency up my way need a driver £12 per hour but need level 4 security for running into airports.

How much is that course.

speak to the agency they might have a number or and idea of how much it costs

from what i remember its a half day course so i cnt see it being that much

hotcourses.com/uk-courses/Av … 9/page.htm

this might be of use to you failing that google is your friend :wink:

gonzothejaffa1:

aranger:

How much is that course.

speak to the agency they might have a number or and idea of how much it costs

from what i remember its a half day course so i cnt see it being that much

hotcourses.com/uk-courses/Av … 9/page.htm

this might be of use to you failing that google is your friend :wink:

Thanks, I did google and found info. on the course but not a rough price.

Have been trying to phone but getting answering machine and I cant speak to those bloody things without sounding like a ■■■ .

No doubt mobbed with calls.

A stupid agency with a stupid name, can it get any worse ?

Ban em :imp: :unamused:

Should do a topic on stupid jumped up agency names. :laughing:

As a class one with no experience, no job and a snowballs chance of finding one, this job looks attractive, just too far away. :blush: :blush: :blush:

That’s well paid last week Beverley Recruitment were advertising for night fridge drivers, double manned for either two drops London, or two drops Bristol, the hours were start at 20.00 shift about 11 hours, £360 per week = £6.32 per hour for NIGHTS. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

ok let’s turn this topic into the thread for the most ammusing wages I’m ■■■■ sure we can find a vacancy for a fiver an hour for class one and that will be a laugh ringing up takin the preverbial…

Class 2 distribution salaried £490 a week for 42 hour avg four on four off. £11.66p/h :wink:

Mad dan:
ok let’s turn this topic into the thread for the most ammusing wages I’m ■■■■ sure we can find a vacancy for a fiver an hour for class one and that will be a laugh ringing up takin the preverbial…

…all you need do is check out the jobseekers website if you want to see the reality of present wages :smiling_imp: over half of them are “national minimum rates apply” :unamused: that is less than £6 ph, and every one has hundreds of applicants.
Trouble is, when you’ve been out since Dec’ without any money coming in, [long story, but because of the way they work “eligibility” I don’t even get jobseekers allowance] jobs like this ARE attractive :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: any money is better than nothing :smiling_imp: