need a 5ltr Water Bottle

i can someone please advise where I could buy on of theses, preferably with an easy pour lid, cheers

Go Outdoors, Halfords etc?

i use a 25 ltr water carrier like this , £15.00 from halfords
halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor … yId_165650

Thats the one ive got, and the spout don,t leak :smiley: no like the tap one,s ive had in the past. Don,t forget your bungee strap to tie it to the seat frame.

Hiya…have a look on E bay 25 litre water containers from 99p, with taps £3 99 upwards.

Empty Adblue container?

Army surplus… google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h … DgQMygAMAA

There a tenner at my local one (farrington gurney) and if there good enough for the army to throw about there strong enough for me.

SWEDISH BLUE:
Empty Adblue container?

Would you drink out of a bottle of pig ■■■■? :laughing:

a (new) 5l plastic fuel can, sterilising tablets from boots and sorted . easy to carry and not a bad shape to store :slight_smile:

Why not just buy a 5ltr bottle of spring water from the supermarket, then just refill it once its empty. I’m sure they only cost something in the region of £2. Usually got a little carry handle to make pouring quite easy.

damoq:
Why not just buy a 5ltr bottle of spring water from the supermarket, then just refill it once its empty. I’m sure they only cost something in the region of £2. Usually got a little carry handle to make pouring quite easy.

Just what I was going to suggest, I think they’re £1 in Savers, although the plastic handle does break off after a while.

damoq:

ASDA :sunglasses:

damoq:

Morrisons £1.80

Or I have 1 you can have if you pay for the post or meet some time has the tap at bottom easy turn on/off if any help

Yes 5ltr bottle is all i need at the moment, not out all week, will pop into asda/tesco or morrison’s today, thanks for all of your reply’s much appreciated :slight_smile:

To return to the original question-
Take that gallon can of engine oil out of the passenger’s footwell, pour the contents down the nearest drain (if you drive a Gardner, pour it into the engine) and give it a quick rinse with derv.
Sorted. :unamused:

Be a touch wary if constantly reusing water containers. Throwaway ones aren’t designed for long term use, the plastic starts to break down after a while. I can vouch for this having suffered bad tasting water in the past. Better, methinks, to buy a dedicated camping-type drinking water container. I have a 10 litre in my passenger footwell. It has an on/off spout, it’s not awkward to lift when full (25 litres of water weighs 25 kg’s, just a thought) and I only paid for it once :wink:

Will I now get verbal from Sadman?? :grimacing: