nedexco

hi to all,i know this has been on in the past but does anyone have any up to date info the usual stuff on jobs etc at nedexco,many thanks :smiley:

Yeah, they sometimes carry live sharks and they also survive disasters. :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

great!!can i start tommorrow!lol :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23407&start=30&hilit=nedexco

Hi All,

Well i have to make a comment of the nasty people at a drop in Hull over the big chill.

I loaded in Spain for three drops in Lincs and one in Hull. I was a day late due to snow in Northern france and arrived to much the same weather in the UK. I got my three in Lincs off no problems then the fun started. I took the A16 A18 to Hull after 8 hours and two shovel the snow jobs and countless phone calls of where are you by the client i arrived in Hull. I was desperate for the bog and a cup of tea. I first unloaded the pallets and then asked to use the bog........oh the reply.....you drivers are not to use your bogs at any cost....oh why i said I need to go......dont care was the replyā€¦no I need to goā€¦if you rely need to go you can behind the containerā€¦it is not that sort i saidā€¦not my problem came the replyā€¦if im good enough to cart your produce then im good enough to use your bogā€¦f off was the reply. I looked around and knocked on the door of the next company in the estateā€¦hi im diving that truck and that chap will not let me use the bogā€¦up the stairs drive second on the left next to the coffee machineā€¦thank you and so i was savedā€¦ In all my years as an owner driver and in the last twenty as a driver this has never happened before. I am still in shock as it was a large companyā€¦has any of you chaps had it happen and what can we do?

You should name and shame the company mate , they are an absolute disgrace :imp: :imp:

You should of pealed it off in the middle of their office :sunglasses: , dont see why we cant be treated like human beings :cry:

cypry0:
You should of pealed it off in the middle of their office :sunglasses: , dont see why we cant be treated like human beings :cry:

Works for me.

The thing is, as a truck driver you are working.
You drive your truck onto their premises, so are working on their premises.
Because you are working on their premises I believe you are entitled to the use of essential facilities.
Thatā€™s toilet and washing facilities and drinking water.

cypry0:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

And you think taking a dump in the office would assist in someone being treated like a human being? How does that work then? :confused: :confused:

Coffeeholic:

cypry0:

And you think taking a dump in the office would assist in someone being treated like a human being? How does that work then? :confused: :confused:

If they wont treat you like a human being then why act like one :wink:

cypry0:

Coffeeholic:

cypry0:

If they wont treat you like a human being then why act like one :wink:

Tempting though it might be, ā€œtwo wrongs never made a rightā€!! (as me mum used to say)

Personally, Iā€™d ask him; do you have a toilet? If he replied (which it seems he did) ā€œyes but not for youā€ Iā€™d ask him to put it in writing and if he wouldnā€™t do this Iā€™d get his name, thereā€™s probably nothing you can do but taking factā€™s worries these ā€˜pencil necksā€™ and if he thought he might be breaking a law might just let you into their gold plated ā€˜white collarā€™ bog!!!

Ross.

Does`nt ā€œDuty Of Careā€ come into this ā– ā– ?

Its their site, you are delivering there, you have a basic human need, not too much to ask for :open_mouth:

TBF though, a hell of a lot of drivers really do wreck it for the others, who`s the forwarder in Tilbury, who has a sign in their office, telling drivers to use ASDA down the road, if you need the toilet ā– ā– ? :open_mouth:

I thought toilets were like water, itā€™s against the law to refuse someone a drink of water wherever you are.

Bob