Nedexco

Hi guys, which UK agency supplies drivers for Nedexco.

Previously posted on here by “Eric Ford”

Agency name is AGS in Ilminster speak to:
Sandy, mobile: 07798940229.

There’s plenty of other posts on here about them too, try giving the search ago, there’s too many threads for me to list here.

I hear, however, they mainly use subbies and 3rd party hauliers for their European work now, if thats what you wanted to get into.

Alex

:smiley: I could tell ya but I have to charge for that info. :laughing:

Good reply Dafmad…NOT. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Deepinvet:
Good reply Dafmad…NOT. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Good reply Deepinvet :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: , your point being ?

As almost every other forum site does, this site has a search facility.
As an experiment, I entered Nedexco in the search box.
Try it, you’ll find 22 entries, which should answer Mr Bluecity.

If he tries it, he’ll find the answer to his question.
He also started another thread, asking the same question.

Using the search facility saves everyone wasting there time, either repeating themselves in answering or rereading the same questions and answers over and over again.

Good answer Simon, you see that didn’t hurt did it…
If you put in Nedexco you are absoloutly correct you get loads and loads of answers, but he thought (I assume) it might be quicker to ask the question once again and get the correct answer without trawling through loads of rubbish first.
He could also ring 118 118 and ask for Nedexco’s number then ask who the uk agent is but he thought he would ask fellow drivers who might be willing to help him he now knows better.
Simon if you don’t want to answer repeat questions from members of this forum then don’t, that is entirely up to you. Unless it’s a question that’s never been asked before…Because smart comments don’t really do anybody any favours.
SMc

If Mr Bluecity can’t be bothered to look at his own thread, posted on this subject not that long ago, why should we bother answering?

He probably won’t look at this thread again either.
Just leave it for a few weeks, then post yet another thread, asking much the same question yet again.

now now boys lets not be falling out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon doesn’t seem to like helping anyone, he seems to have this superiority complex about his role has a european driver and moderator.

either Simon has got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or being away driving around Europe for God knows how many weeks, he aint getting enough loving if you know what i mean.
Probably i was being lazy and not looking through the search menu, but i wanted the answer there and then. Obviously we are not perfect like you!!!