Near Misses.

Anyone else regularly see the dreaded flat bed trailer being towed by a car/van/4x4 in lane 2 that nearly gets taken out by an artic pulling out a bit too sharpish on an unlit motorway?

I’ve nearly done this once many years ago but it goes in the book after your first brick it moment. Would it flip the towing vehicle or just send him off in to lane 3 I wonder.

I know a bloke who went out to overtake as a 20ft container came past, the only problem was the container was sat in the middle of a 40ft trailer. :open_mouth:

It wouldn’t have been so bad but he’d hadn’t long overtaken the truck before it came back past him. :confused: :laughing:

We had an empty trailer written off behind a 4x4 around Paris in the daylight :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Luckily it was in fairly slow moving traffic so no damage to the tow vehicle. The French lad thought he saw a decent gap between the boss and the guy behind and basically drove over the trailer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i dread them coming past me and pulling in to sharp forgetting thay have the trailer on :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: